Some new colors ..... Chiron Deluxe Content

griff10672

I decided to try a few new colors out on enclosures .... so I built a few extra Chiron Deluxes using from left to right ...
Dark Metallic Gold , Candy Copper and Candy Metallic Light Gold
I like them all .... but the Candy Copper is definitely my favorite .....
I'm going to put them up in the Classifieds if any one is interested
1712432457449.jpeg

1712433339892.jpeg

1712433368472.jpeg

Last edited:
Candy copper for the easy win. At least from that pic. Something tells me the golds aren't coming out in the photos the way they look in real life cause I can't see any flake in the dark metallic gold box on the left.

Candy copper for the easy win. At least from that pic. Something tells me the golds aren't coming out in the photos the way they look in real life cause I can't see any flake in the dark metallic gold box on the left.
you nailed it ...... the Candy Metallic takes on a life of it's own .... goes from yellowish to greenish

and no ... the deep flake isn't showing at all ...

added a couple of close ups

Last edited:
Did you shoot them yourself?
shoot them ??? you mean powder coat them ?? no I did not .... I was powder coating my own enclosures a few years ago .... but it's a shit ton easier getting all the enclosure work done off site ... I'm just limited to their colors ... these are a few new ones I liked and figured I'd try

shoot them ??? you mean powder coat them ?? no I did not .... I was powder coating my own enclosures a few years ago .... but it's a shit ton easier getting all the enclosure work done off site ... I'm just limited to their colors ... these are a few new ones I liked and figured I'd try
Sorry, I was trained in auto body so I guess my brain reverted to assuming someone did the work with a spray gun. My bad. Shooting candies, metal flake, and pearls through a gun is an art form.

Hey Wayne, hope you’ll keep selling these in the future! I really want one (dark gold) just can’t swing it at the moment.

Here is some local literature on how good these pedals are: The Klon. My Chiron has helped me understand

Is the bass switch literally just for usage with a bass or does it have a guitar use case?

Also, why does it have an extra “Clean” knob compared to the original?

Hey Wayne, hope you’ll keep selling these in the future! I really want one (dark gold) just can’t swing it at the moment.

Here is some local literature on how good these pedals are: The Klon. My Chiron has helped me understand

Is the bass switch literally just for usage with a bass or does it have a guitar use case?

Also, why does it have an extra “Clean” knob compared to the original?
The guitar / Bass switch is a Input cap mod ... that goes from stock to a value that allows more Bass frequencies through ..
The other switch fattens up the treble ...
In the regular Klon circuit ... the gain control is a Dual gang pot or simply it's two pots in one .... this has your clean signal on one and the overdriven signal on the other ...
what happens is when you turn the gain up .... the clean signal goes down a equal amount and vice a versa ...
I just simply split them up .... so now you have control over both signals separately
It comes in real handy when stacking ...

Back