Speaking of bad ass female musicians/bands…

That opening riff is cool! I’ll check them out. Is that the name of the band though? Destiny potato? 😅😬

Yep! Lol

They released one album as Destiny Potato, but they're now called Sordid Pink (with a new album under that name). It's also great but I prefer the Destiny Potato album personally

Yeah I just checked out their YouTube. I’m embarrassed that song is 7 years old and I hadn’t heard it. Glad they changed the name though!! I’m convinced any band name with the word “potato” in it wouldn’t have helped the cause! Lol

Great f’n song though. The breakdown is awesome with the harmonies.

poison-look-what-the-cat-dragged-in-Custom.jpg

:hys:

Yeah I just checked out their YouTube. I’m embarrassed that song is 7 years old and I hadn’t heard it. Glad they changed the name though!! I’m convinced any band name with the word “potato” in it wouldn’t have helped the cause! Lol

Great f’n song though. The breakdown is awesome with the harmonies.
Their guitar player (David Maxim Micic) is pretty widely known….if you like this stuff you should check out his solo albums too; dude is incredible

Their guitar player (David Maxim Micic) is pretty widely known….if you like this stuff you should check out his solo albums too; dude is incredible
Right on the money; although his first (Bilo I) is my favorite, all of the albums are great. Alexandra Djelmas is amazing, and also not ugly 😁

Back