That dude Reza's videos

I loved that he fucked you guys with your unicorn, no good man bows down to competition, either sides.

Just for fun, a new vid from Reza

I have the same amp, and i like the vid.
Not the same sound i hear in the room, but i like what he's doing. His vids have all the same cut, and many amps sound a bit similar. But nothing to hate :D

Maybe the amps are props and he has a MARSHALL MG that he actually uses tucked behind?

Maybe his under $4k junk cheap amp complex is just because he needs to obercompensate for what he is really running.....

Luca79":1vm49ttt said:
Just for fun, a new vid from Reza

I have the same amp, and i like the vid.
Not the same sound i hear in the room, but i like what he's doing. His vids have all the same cut, and many amps sound a bit similar. But nothing to hate :D

im sure its not what you hear in the room, most people cant make the amps he plays sound so shitty. not hating, just telling it like it is.

swamptrashstompboxes":1dx8ih59 said:
Maybe the amps are props and he has a MARSHALL MG that he actually uses tucked behind?

Maybe his under $4k junk cheap amp complex is just because he needs to obercompensate for what he is really running.....

damn dude, you are risking getting quoted in his next video with those insensitive hurtful comments. he dosent play "wanna be" gear as he calls it.

damn dude, you are risking getting quoted in his next video with those insensitive hurtful comments. he dosent play "wanna be" gear as he calls it.[/quote]

What difference does it make, all his demos sound the same, scooped mids, fizzy.

RaceU4her":1ufm3dh2 said:
swamptrashstompboxes":1ufm3dh2 said:

damn dude, you are risking getting quoted in his next video with those insensitive hurtful comments. he dosent play "wanna be" gear as he calls it.

I don't bother following, but if I am quoted one of you will have to let me know.

motorboy1":301jndsh said:

What difference does it make, all his demos sound the same, scooped mids, fizzy.[/quote]

I am telling you he is hiding an MHZ back there...

Everybody here who hasn't trolled someone or said stupid s*** at one time or another please raise your hand.

I don't know Reza, but I'm glad he takes the time to post those clips because there's some good stuff in there. YMMV.

dm426":20uqq6ek said:
Everybody here who hasn't trolled someone or said stupid s*** at one time or another please raise your hand.

I don't know Reza, but I'm glad he takes the time to post those clips because there's some good stuff in there. YMMV.
Concur.

Least he's putting them out there - in spades.

I know Reza and am happy to call him a friend.

dm426":1ah7zyti said:

TBH, I rarely have issues with people online, and don't generally really care. Reza is only the third or fourth person I have EVER trolled in 10+ years of guitar forums. And with being active on as many forums as I am/have been on, that is a low number. Most of you who see me on here know that I really don't troll much at all.

I just don't like people who think that they are better than somebody else. Or in Reza's case EVERYBODY else.

So I will continue to troll and harass Reza. Another reason why I do is that it's fun to watch his little childish meltdowns and fits.

His clips sound good. Perhaps a touch too close to the dustcap but close mic recordings are where its at. Professional recording engineers have known this for 50+ years.

swamptrashstompboxes":hpcvnmkv said:
I just don't like people who think that they are better than somebody else.
Hear hear! :thumbsup:
I loathe such behaviour too and then I love nothing more than holding up a mirror to show them their own ugly side of things.

Whether they're acting like an entitled wuss or just trying to sound eloquent, but come off like a righteous, hypocritical douche, that can only dish it, never take it. ;)

Back