The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

And here is a partial pic of the board I took when I was replacing the blown fuses. If I recall correctly rev blue was given because of the board color. I believe rev2 & the first one had green boards.

bognerc.jpg

nbarts":15ajqeap said:
And here is a partial pic of the board I took when I was replacing the blown fuses. If I recall correctly rev blue was given because of the board color. I believe rev2 & the first one had green boards.

bognerc.jpg
You sir are correct. :thumbsup:

Here's my REV2, notice the UBERPRE2.0 imprinted on the "green" board.
Bogner_%25DCberschall-2.jpg

I'd like to see this guy's pic of the back that he has posted in hi resolution. I believe we could extract the serial number from there & ask Bogner about it just to put a nail on the coffin.

nbarts":30a5xwv2 said:
I'd like to see this guy's pic of the back that he has posted in hi resolution. I believe we could extract the serial number from there & ask Bogner about it just to put a nail on the coffin.
The real nail in the coffin is the fact that it will say REVISION BLUE right above that serial number. :LOL: :LOL:

On a unrelated note I just got back from the ER because I wanted to be cool like the seller and I tried to put a Bogner head up my nose. :aww:

It does not fit. :cry:

EXPcustom":3uq00hag said:
On a unrelated note I just got back from the ER because I wanted to be cool like the seller and I tried to put a Bogner head up my nose. :aww:

It does not fit. :cry:

That is something that's best left to a professional.

That guy is a member here???
What an asshole.........
Anyone know him????

I should bid then retract at the last minute....
"Changed my mind" :LOL: :LOL:

DUDE!!! :hys:

I busted out laughing when I saw this!!!

Holy shit!
Keep that avatar!!

This way......
when us dummies have amp questions....we can ask the ALL MIGHTY ONE!! :LOL: :LOL:

Back