The Coolest Strat thread?

crankster

Post em so we may all bash or compliment. Suhr and all other boutique stuff counts... Lets discuss.

My brothers in Christ...
This is NOT a cool strat, I will fight you.

1672248098075.jpeg

*I would require a $40K payment to myself to just play it through my rig once. Don't bring it near me.
Wouldn't you rather go on your own acid trip and take a sharpie to your high end strat instead?
Much cheaper man. Peace and love, or whatever.

Last edited:
Jeff Beck in surf green. Awesome guitar but I can't live with the center pickup and volume knob placement. Don't want to get involved in swapping the pickguard either.View attachment 151810
Didn't the "Jeff Beck" Strat come out in the mid to late 90's ? I am pretty sure I saw it in a Sam Ash store back then.

Didn't the "Jeff Beck" Strat come out in the mid to late 90's ? I am pretty sure I saw it in a Sam Ash store back then.

Not really sure. This one is a 2021. The roller nut is cool and the tuning is stable as all hell. Probably should just swap the pickguard to a HS and move the volume knob.

Reactions: ccn
Maybe not the "coolest", but I love this one. Built by a good friend who happens to be an amazing luthier. Its a '56 spec build with some "tweaks":... fat Pau Ferro neck with Macassar Ebony board, Callaham trem, Zhangbucker hand-wound vintage pups. He also did a '61 spec lightly relic'd thats in the background, which is also a great creation.

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

Last edited:
Back