The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

do you not consider dishonestly getting people to give you their money, so you can use it for whatever you want during a never communicated, indeterminate period of time, indicative of a ‘scumbag’?

how many people would give him the money if he more correctly said ‘can I borrow $x for 6 weeks from you and then ship you the item’?

i think he’s got a good idea of what that answer is in his own mind, which is why he operates through deception instead.
In my mind a scumbag would take your money and not deliver. What I see is a guy using a garbage business practice that, despite what it says in the rules, the platform apparently condones. I know that now and it informs my future purchasing decisions. I got many of the same dog ate my homework type excuses as the rest of the folks here maybe they were lies, maybe they weren't. No matter what is said, truth or not, excuses don't get the product to you any quicker, so what does it matter? Should I call everyone I suspect of lying a scumbag just on my suspicion alone? What good would that even do for me?

I try to look at things very simply, I wanted to give someone some money for some thing and I have always received what I paid for from ggn. The last one wasn't as smooth as the previous 4 so maybe I don't do business with them again, or maybe I will, given the right circumstances, who knows. What I won't do though is go about calling a guy, I don't really know, a scumbag because he was late delivering something or because I don't like his business practices... I left a review trying to detail my experience for others to make similar informed decisions.

In my mind a scumbag would take your money and not deliver. What I see is a guy using a garbage business practice that, despite what it says in the rules, the platform apparently condones. I know that now and it informs my future purchasing decisions. I got many of the same dog ate my homework type excuses as the rest of the folks here maybe they were lies, maybe they weren't. No matter what is said, truth or not, excuses don't get the product to you any quicker, so what does it matter? Should I call everyone I suspect of lying a scumbag just on my suspicion alone? What good would that even do for me?

I try to look at things very simply, I wanted to give someone some money for some thing and I have always received what I paid for from ggn. The last one wasn't as smooth as the previous 4 so maybe I don't do business with them again, or maybe I will, given the right circumstances, who knows. What I won't do though is go about calling a guy, I don't really know, a scumbag because he was late delivering something or because I don't like his business practices... I left a review trying to detail my experience for others to make similar informed decisions.

i guess i look at it even more simply than this - i am not in the habit of floating unsolicited interest free loans to businesses.

i would rather my money be in my control.

the guy is a scumbag - and its humorous that any objective person would try and argue otherwise.

He kept trying to add me on social media for some reason. As soon as I did he invited me to his page that he also admined for. I immediately deleted and blocked his ass after that. Weird doesn’t begin to describe it and id never even heard of him.

Jeez Louise!

I went through the exact same thing on a Bogner 3534.
I got the whole "Family Crisis" sob stories too!
I had Bogner tell me they couldn't drop ship without collecting sales tax. Which Keith had already collected but apparently was keeping in his pocket.
So I had to coordinate all the conversations to finally get my amp weeks later when it was supposedly "IN STOCK".

I already knew I'd never buy from the guy again... but it's crazy to see how he does this all the time.

And off course the cucks over at the TGP deleted my heads up and threatened me. It mentioned the bad deals shouldn’t be personal. How is posting a screenshot a personal attack? Got to love what society has become were where everyone leaves their balls in a box and let’s people abuse the system unchecked.

And off course the cucks over at the TGP deleted my heads up and threatened me. It mentioned the bad deals shouldn’t be personal. How is posting a screenshot a personal attack? Got to love what society has become were where everyone leaves their balls in a box and let’s people abuse the system unchecked.

that fucking place gets worse and worse, honestly.

even Fatbagg (Scumbagg) has cover over there

Back