The Tower Of Power

  • Thread starter Thread starter Juggernaut
  • Start date Start date
JTyson":3gsjlems said:
Here we go- DAM I SUCK AT POSTING PICS :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Thought that would be bigger, screw it!


Just 'click' on the attachement to enlarge it.

Nice! :)
 
King Crimson":5ojalt81 said:
JTyson":5ojalt81 said:
Here we go- DAM I SUCK AT POSTING PICS :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Thought that would be bigger, screw it!


Just 'click' on the attachement to enlarge it.

Nice! :)
Oh my God! you are kidding me right??? I spent 15 min. on that. I suck at computer stuff. I hate them, I actually got one to record on, then a buddy told me about this forum. Thanks
 
dude you take the cake with the Coffin... That is BRUTAL!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
 
na na na na na :lol: :LOL: but I aint got no coffin coffee table :2thumbsup: :worship: :worship: :worship:

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC03854.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

185.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC03601.jpg

DSC03536.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

bradstudio013.jpg

hendrix1.jpg
 
Juggernaut":2zbwv35g said:
It's a 1/4 casket, they are for displays, I brought one home for a "coffin table".

My wife works for an embalming service, and they had a bunch of them they were gonna throw away.


lol, thats fucking awesome! I want one!
 
rareguitar":gkzn43wx said:
na na na na na :lol: :LOL: but I aint got no coffin coffee table :2thumbsup: :worship: :worship: :worship:

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC03854.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

185.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC03601.jpg

DSC03536.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

bradstudio013.jpg

hendrix1.jpg

BRAD!!!

You are not allowed in this thread!!! :banhim: \:D/
 
I can't believe you sold the orange SLO but kept that clunker of a red car.
rareguitar":23on4qoc said:
na na na na na :lol: :LOL: but I aint got no coffin coffee table :2thumbsup: :worship: :worship: :worship:


185.jpg
 
Tone Mountain.
Shitty pic.

There's a few amps missing from this pic, sadly.
 

Attachments

  • tonemountain.jpg
    tonemountain.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,251
i've got you all beat!

292762377_994003326_0.jpg































































:lol: :LOL:

but on a more serious note
*that's not my crate cab btw :scared:

rigggy.jpg
 
psychodave":1kyjww85 said:
Here is an old death wall pic. I am down to 3 boogie cabs and a Mark IV. But I did add a Cameron Marshall :D

I re-organized my room. I need to take a new pic.

toomuch.jpg


so i guess i dont need to bring a cab lol ... or should i bring my cameron cab? :D
 
rareguitar":fgc70fie said:
Dude the toddler pushy thing is so METAL! :rawk:
I believe that is a fisher-price splitter/switching matrix with integrated dolly, I believe that one is all digital. mine is much older, its analog :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
 
Rareguitar wins :thumbsup:

Jugg wins for most metal with his coffin table :rock:
 
I bet when you go in your basement, you imagine seeing this;

Mordor.png


Don't you?
 
OK, so I'll go ahead and call it. Jugg wins the most demented, metal catagory, Brad wins equipment only, and largest structure ever built to house equipment catagory by a mile, Dave is second on sheer numbers, but he needs a display case on the wall with vintage korina Gibsons to close the gap, The rest of us mortals are sucking wind :lol: :LOL: Brad, you have the baddest amp collection ever :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We are not worthy ;)
 

Similar threads

Back
Top