The Twitter Files

That’s CUntz the Manchild!

DACD3CD4-4F93-4385-8506-FD32C5B71611.jpeg

No!? :confused:
The tough guy with the 500 Smith & Wesson?! :hys:

🤣 All these pussy boys talking shit, yet not a single one has the balls to post a real picture of themselves 🤣

Speaks volumes of the kind of weak little twats that dwell in the OT sewers. Make perfect sense now why you're all offended by guns 😆

🤣 All these pussy boys talking shit, yet not a single one has the balls to post a real picture of themselves 🤣

Speaks volumes of the kind of weak little twats that dwell in the OT sewers. Make perfect sense now why you're all offended by guns 😆
Unlike you, most of us present our intellect and not our phallic symbol, due to your small cock syndrome, to be a normal and a rational person.
Here's a question, what if your 9yo daughter had the same type of pic in her profile on FB or whatever? At what age does it not look dangerous and deranged to you? FTR: I have at least 4 guns myself but to present as you do, being a gun owner, gives every anti gun owner a hard on because you look deranged and you'll use it in a mall and for what. Say all you like but it doesn't change how people see you, all because it's you who chooses to present yourself that way.

Balls? I could shoot you easily from 200yds does that make me have balls and be tough? No, it makes me look weak because only a coward would kill someone from distance. A real man doesn't use a gun in combat locally, unless it's an offshore war against another country where they're shooting at you. My method is one on one physically but that's another story that doesn't need speaking about here because for what.

Unlike you, most of us present our intellect and not our phallic symbol, due to your small cock syndrome, to be a normal and a rational person.
Here's a question, what if your 9yo daughter had the same type of pic in her profile on FB or whatever? At what age does it not look dangerous and deranged to you? FTR: I have at least 4 guns myself but to present as you do, being a gun owner, gives every anti gun owner a hard on because you look deranged and you'll use it in a mall and for what. Say all you like but it doesn't change how people see you, all because it's you who chooses to present yourself that way.

Balls? I could shoot you easily from 200yds does that make me have balls and be tough? No, it makes me look weak because only a coward would kill someone from distance. A real man doesn't use a gun in combat locally, unless it's an offshore war against another country where they're shooting at you. My method is one on one physically but that's another story that doesn't need speaking about here because for what.

Pussy :hys:

Back