The wife got me an awesome 1yr anniversary present. Reverend

spguitar

Reverend BC-1
It rips through his old Diezel.

YRBeCUrh.jpg

What do you think of the Railhammer pickups? I have wanted to get a chisel and anvil to put in a guitar for quite a while. What Railhammers are those?

swamptrashstompboxes":1ey1sllp said:
What do you think of the Railhammer pickups? I have wanted to get a chisel and anvil to put in a guitar for quite a while. What Railhammers are those?

These are the Billy Corgan Humcutters. They sound like P-90s with a little more oomph and no noise. Unfortunately these are the only Railhammers i've tried. They're def awesome though.

spguitar":3lc3bpbb said:
swamptrashstompboxes":3lc3bpbb said:

These are the Billy Corgan Humcutters. They sound like P-90s with a little more oomph and no noise. Unfortunately these are the only Railhammers i've tried. They're def awesome though.

I guess I should have said that I was aware they were different. I hear a ton of good clips with Railhammers, they are just (unfortunately) very under the radar. I have looked at the Corgan ones before, but tbh I don't have a guitar to use them in.

You got a keeper guitar... I mean the wife....

lucky man, I'm two weeks shy of 11 yrs and I can't say I'm expecting my first anniversary axe... congrats!

Congrats man, and welcome to the club ! I’ve had 3 anniversaries so far and 3 gifts. Year 2 was the best for me but 1 and 3 ain’t so bad :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

L6MNlfU.jpg

I that is an awesome present. I got a MIM Tele for my first anniversary, and right before my second anniversary, a few weeks prior, I served her with divorce papers. So no second anniversary present... Shitty marriage. At least I literally didn't lose anything other than $6k to a lawyer.

Back