There is not a single Cameron in anyone’s backline

• Thread starter Deleted member 13074
  • Start date
Not worth judging folks solely based on their online persona/ our own prejudices
He‘s a nice dude - met him at NAMM once
gotta hand it to him on collecting some seriously nice hardware
The same NAMM where he threw a tantrum after a Friedman artist (or was it Suhr?) refused to sign his amp and pose for pics with him, which resulted in him storming off and swearing he’ll sell off all associated gear from said artist?

Hard not to judge and berate a personality like that, taken all other things into account.

The same NAMM where he threw a tantrum after a Friedman artist (or was it Suhr?) refused to sign his amp and pose for pics with him, which resulted in him storming off and swearing he’ll sell off all associated gear from said artist?

Hard not to judge and berate a personality like that, taken all other things into account.
If I remember right, that would be Mr Aldrich.
Lol

k9THYA4.jpg

That would like sexy on a back line I must say 🥰

Did that actually happen? He seemed like a nice, polite, mild mannered guy the one time I met him

Most touring acts have standard production amps in their back lines that can be bought or rented/serviced anywhere. They usually have a few identical backups also.

Most touring acts have standard production amps in their back lines that can be bought or rented/serviced anywhere. They usually have a few identical backups also.

Totally, you need to be able to get your shit fixed in Anytown USA when you’re on tour.

Did that actually happen? He seemed like a nice, polite, mild mannered guy the one time I met him
I read it online so it must be true. No but seriously, what I read was some back and forth banter between 2 or 3 people discussing it who were there so there's multiple accounts. I guess it caused a bit of a scene. Lots of people are 'nice' when things generally go their way. Some react with grace and humility when confronted with disappointment. Others may lash out, sulk like children, etc when things don't go as planned. What's that saying about how we act under difficult times is the true mark of an person?

He no doubt tried to get an endorsement from Mark.......:ROFLMAO:
Funny the lynch Cameron story.
I owned a Jim Wigl purplexis head. That lynch owned. The amp sometime made it to Cameron after lynch owned it. I had bought it. Sounded great. But back in the hey days of flipping it was long gone. True story
Think I got pics of lynch with it when stock.

Back