Think my rig is complete

gybe!

I just finished pulling everything together and have to say I am damn pleased. I have to tidy up my cabling and get some switching programmed, but this has been a blast and I don’t think there is much I can do to improve at this point.

Center of the rig is a KHE 4x4x4 amp/loop/cab switcher. This enables on the fly switching between 4 amps and cabs as well as FX. I set it up to run an AxeFx 3 in the 4cm with all my amps so I can effectively run an unlimited combination of things, plus channel and boost footswitchable control via midi and cfx4 boxes. All in, this is complete excess and overkill and I love it🤣🤣🤣

Left stack
6505mh (sparingly used)
Hermansson 4 channel PA120r
Scumback loaded Marshall

Center stack:
Power, St Rock ReactIR, KHE switcher in top case
Axe 3
Naylor Duel 100
Cameron overhauled bogner xtc

Right stack
Custom 2 channel Hermansson 1992
5/3 gain stage Hermansson
VHT D412

Attachments

• IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 146
Good Lord! What a collection! And really, really well integrated. Anyone would spooge plugging into that in the studio or on the road.

Very cool! I’m like blending Hermansson with Wizards . Do you have a preference? And I hope to dine once my Larry arrives

I just finished pulling everything together and have to say I am damn pleased. I have to tidy up my cabling and get some switching programmed, but this has been a blast and I don’t think there is much I can do to improve at this point.

Center of the rig is a KHE 4x4x4 amp/loop/cab switcher. This enables on the fly switching between 4 amps and cabs as well as FX. I set it up to run an AxeFx 3 in the 4cm with all my amps so I can effectively run an unlimited combination of things, plus channel and boost footswitchable control via midi and cfx4 boxes. All in, this is complete excess and overkill and I love it🤣🤣🤣

Left stack
6505mh (sparingly used)
Hermansson 4 channel PA120r
Scumback loaded Marshall

Center stack:
Power, St Rock ReactIR, KHE switcher in top case
Axe 3
Naylor Duel 100
Cameron overhauled bogner xtc

Right stack
Custom 2 channel Hermansson 1992
5/3 gain stage Hermansson
VHT D412
killer rig dude!

Very cool! I’m like blending Hermansson with Wizards . Do you have a preference? And I hope to dine once my Larry arrives
A Larry is about the only thing left for me, will gladly spend the coin if somebody wants to give one up but I’m not taking the risk of ordering fresh

I am digging blending with the Naylor to be honest. They sit differently in a mix so it’s a pretty full sound
Or, blending them with other Hermanssons🤣. There is a fair amount of tonal overlap, but can run varying gain levels to bring the clarity and attack out further

A Larry is about the only thing left for me, will gladly spend the coin if somebody wants to give one up but I’m not taking the risk of ordering fresh

I am digging blending with the Naylor to be honest. They sit differently in a mix so it’s a pretty full sound
Or, blending them with other Hermanssons🤣. There is a fair amount of tonal overlap, but can run varying gain levels to bring the clarity and attack out further
I bet it sounds killer

That’s one heck of a rig. There‘s going to be a national shortage of zip ties when you get round to the cabling!

LOVE those Dunable R2's! Patiently waiting for an aged silverburst with block inlays to pop up for sale..
I love them…perfect balance, great necks, great action, and sound phenomenal. They have quickly become my go to fiddles. I have an ‘82 LP custom silverburst that is in constant rotation with them, so already scratched the silverburst itch

The one on the left did not photograph very well as the lighting in that room is absolute dogshit. It’s a full custom Namm build and is just awesome. Wife got it for me for Father’s Day

Attachments

• IMG_3116.png
    IMG_3116.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 37
"Think my rig is complete" is what every guitarist says.. 6 weeks prior to making a change. LOL

Jokes aside, looks nice budd. That Hermansson 4 channel PA120r looks like tweak central.

Cheers

I love them…perfect balance, great necks, great action, and sound phenomenal. They have quickly become my go to fiddles. I have an ‘82 LP custom silverburst that is in constant rotation with them, so already scratched the silverburst itch

The one on the left did not photograph very well as the lighting in that room is absolute dogshit. It’s a full custom Namm build and is just awesome. Wife got it for me for Father’s Day
That one is stunning. What a great wife! The only thing that has me hesitant on the Dunable's is the satin finish, especially on the neck. Have had some hit and miss experience with satin guitars in the past. I've heard nothing but great things though. I'll be caving when "the one" comes along.

Back