This Teen Band is Legit

Melody is the lead Vocalist and absolutely kicks ass. 18 years old now- her influence is RJD which you can probably tell from her stage presence and voice. LOVE this Band-- the future is theirs.

The "Nothing" Video was filmed in their living room. The dad is a Music Producer and films the Vids. Sam, the Guitarist edits the Vids as far as I know. Top of the line playing/production. This Band will be huge IMO.

The Guitar sound was fine. WTF were you playing at 16? My setup wasn't half as good and I got electrocuted DAILY from my mock shit set up I played. The Code sounded fine- now he moved to the Kemper. Sure Sam will get an endorsement and move up the ladder. Dude is legit. Curious about the Carlino and the Sawtooth line he uses guitar wise- never heard of either brand- but the Carlino Mock looks very cool.

EDIT : so people don't have to click on a link...an original from them ...... I like it

this is actually pretty freaking good :) I'd much rather hear this than them doing covers, her voice really 'fits' this tune
just watched "Mars" live this kid on guitar is pretty polished for someone this young.

Last edited:
this is actually pretty freaking good :) I'd much rather hear this than them doing covers, her voice really 'fits' this tune
just watched "Mars" live this kid on guitar is pretty polished for someone this young.
yeah that is why I linked it ... seemed stupid to link the covers over the originals. Covers don't "save rock music" ... only their own songs will

Last Vid I'll post. Ya, it's a cover. Just showcasing the Lead Singer and the rest of the Bands talent. I'll shut the Fuck up now but check them out on tour this year if you get the chance/opportunity.

I posted them over at the Kemper forum as one of my many "Kemper Spotting" threads.

Just a couple o' Dio clips and "Nothing". :rock:

I posted them over at the Kemper forum as one of my many "Kemper Spotting" threads.

Just a couple o' Dio clips and "Nothing". :rock:
Cool Brother. I have NO affiliation. Just think they fuckin' Rock and just wanted to share some shit from a hardcore 80's rock dude that stumbled on some Magic.

I hear you man, and thank you for bringing them to our attention.

The singer's the star of the show for sure, and I'm super-impressed with her vocal tone and the attitude she brings to her craft. She'll likely go places regardless of the band's success overall IMHO.

The lead guitarist needs to work on the melodic aspect of his playing; he has some chops but the musical maturity isn't there yet IMHO.

You should have heard me at 21!!! NO way was I that talented. And Yes, The Singer blows me away-- absolutely an amazing talent and she is only 18!!! She has EVERYTHING nailed.

She sure does. :rock: :worship:

Oh, and you should hear me at 54. I totally suck. :LOL:
Well, I'm 58 and likely suckier, but I try. Can't believe the talent they have from 13-22 year old Musicians. I'm a Fanboi and will follow. Hope everyone can find the enjoyment I see/found in this band.

Last one promise. Acoustic version livefeed on youtube about a year ago. She tries so hard to restrain on an acoustic version. No rehearsal/nothing. Live feed from their house at a request from an opening Band's lead singer visiting. Takes Balls/Guts/Passion, and belief.

Back