This Teen Band is Legit

Hate the singing, her range is super limited and when she tries to reach for high notes all I get is an odd horse sounding voice however the Instrument playing is awesome. The band should drop her for a singer that has range especially with the songs they play.

I think the singer is so unique in a good way.

Is that because she is 12 years old...PICASSHOLE???

VUJHdpkIHuxxNLfqNsnSkz0Yyx_agS7h02pIfbYRdmUhV2xcj0hdgoe-3OOJ48QrN3xZepS33C1OM2Ui7aLZ32j-Jkox5aN9VgU_npvDojm_sPZ6utcElZazH646C3Fjl-HsUoImIp_RHVJES71re5tXehosHwkN6NM

Is that because she is 12 years old...PICASSHOLE???

VUJHdpkIHuxxNLfqNsnSkz0Yyx_agS7h02pIfbYRdmUhV2xcj0hdgoe-3OOJ48QrN3xZepS33C1OM2Ui7aLZ32j-Jkox5aN9VgU_npvDojm_sPZ6utcElZazH646C3Fjl-HsUoImIp_RHVJES71re5tXehosHwkN6NM
So a 12 year old can't have a unique voice?

Ahhh, I see, your perverse mind took a sexual approach and then tried to turn it around back on Picasso. Little do you realize that your subconscious just gave your true thoughts and feelings away. You're disgusting. Your meme wasn't even funny.

If you were smart...and based on your comments you aren't, you would leave.

Wow, what happened here? The lead singer is 19-- ALL the videos I posted she is in is from when she was 16 to 19 years old. The acoustic vid was 1.5 years ago which would make her at least 17. Where did all the 12 year old nonsense come from? Edited or deleted posts?

So a 12 year old can't have a unique voice?

Ahhh, I see, your perverse mind took a sexual approach and then tried to turn it around back on Picasso. Little do you realize that your subconscious just gave your true thoughts and feelings away. You're disgusting. Your meme wasn't even funny.

If you were smart...and based on your comments you aren't, you would leave.

How does PICASSHOLE'S seimen taste...is is salty or bitter sweet???:jerkit:

I knew some fuckhead troll would spoil this thread. I hope the Mods will just delete it. I would myself but I can't find a way to do it. Maybe someone can let me know. A fun thread spoiled by a troll cunt. Thanks Asshole.

I knew some fuckhead troll would spoil this thread. I hope the Mods will just delete it. I would myself but I can't find a way to do it. Maybe someone can let me know. A fun thread spoiled by a troll cunt. Thanks Asshole.

Fuck you too WHITEY!!

Another PEDOPHILE on this thread...I hope you fucking rot in hell you EVIL WHITE ASSHOLE!!!

Another PEDOPHILE on this thread...I hope you fucking rot in hell you EVIL WHITE ASSHOLE!!!
Wow. Long time loser Bitch Troll... Newer release- they will send your vienna sausage right back to where it sprouted from. Fuck You. Jealous a-hole.

Last time maybe I post about this Band. Recognition from Rob Halford- unheard of- they will be huge!

Back