Tim Henson's new home studio

I freaken love this community. Bunch of black sheep. It's a bit of a relief to see people not feeding each other's egos and BS to increase their status among the "virtue." Love y'all! Happy weekend!

"Uh...no."
eca.jpg

Stop sucking that ladyboy's dick you pansy.

Yeah, but this kid has a lot more years to get to that point my man.
He’s a little boy, jeez..wtf do you guys expect?
Someone mentioned he doesn’t have that much money?
Umm, his guitar is the #1 guitar back ordered at Sweetwater, and I bet a combo line-up is coming.
I’d like to see Tim, Perry Farrell, Flea & Travis Barker band up.
A little boy? He’s 29. Younger than most of us here but far from a kid.

I like a lot of their shit but this dudes home design aesthetic is 2001: A Space Oddessy. Fuckin tacky as fuck and wierd like some 1986 German talk show shit. Theres no way they hang out there on the regular. Quality natural wood always ages well and classic never dies, shit.

I like a lot of their shit but this dudes home design aesthetic is 2001: A Space Oddessy. Fuckin tacky as fuck and wierd like some 1986 German talk show shit. Theres no way they hang out there on the regular. Quality natural wood always ages well and classic never dies, shit.

His studio sucks. It's vanilla and built around a plugin. Boooooooring. It feels like you have described it. I don't know how you could be inspired to create anything other than what they do in that setting. Disjointed rhythmic music. The other dude with the long hair has good chops though, he plays more straight ahead and doesn't look like a NY concept model or ken doll.

Und now, it is time at Sprockets ve dance !

Last edited:
hmmm...

I'm on the fence with this response.
On one hand; it was fairly witty. I'll give you that.
On the other hand; as long as I'm on this fence whoever is applying those facials can't get me.
I doubt (s)he/(s)him is that picky about who/what applies it.

Damn, this place is like 4chan, but with more guitars.
Would you mind guiding me to the local Hentai links? It's for science sexual entertainment mental health art interpretation science.

Back