TN "Botches" second Execution in 2026 - Anti-Death Penalty Activists Purr

trump-golfball.jpg
831313490_1112169298008614_6136664391283962484_n.jpg
 
Lol.

You're really getting desperate for an insult.

Why not try the grown up thing and debate what I say rather than reinforce your fear of people that are different than you are. C'mon, I know you can, you've done it before. Don't be like that stupid ass Kid or that cleft palate hunchback Picasso.
 
Lol.

You're really getting desperate for an insult.

Why not try the grown up thing and debate what I say rather than reinforce your fear of people that are different than you are. C'mon, I know you can, you've done it before. Don't be like that stupid ass Kid or that cleft palate hunchback Picasso.
Like you're some model of maturity?
Debating you is a complete waste of time.
Fuck off.
 
A new day, a new opportunity to make things right in the hospital:

Pillowcase-Periwinkle_0a2b9e79-5b49-4028-963f-7620e41177a1_1000x.jpg


mans-hand-pulling-electrical-cord-plug-from-outlet-on-white.jpg
 
Back
Top