TN "Botches" second Execution in 2026 - Anti-Death Penalty Activists Purr

That poor woman. Maybe they can give her the execution she really deserves by chucking her into a wood chipper.
 
Do you have anything to say that's deeper than a bumper sticker slogan? You trot out those statements like they're axiomatic. Back them up if you believe them. Till then, nothing but bullshit and hot air.
That would definitely be an X Large bumper sticker. Want to re-think it before you look like an XLarge dumass? Never mind, too late.
 
Serious question.

If you can't even kill an aging woman in restraints in a jail how are you going to kill the Iranians 😜
But Matt Morse TV and Cash Jordan on youtube told me "it's over for Iran" and "nothing remains" every day for 6 months now. Surely they are telling the truth!
 
No surprise.
I wasn't. You never have any substance to your replies. Just bumper sticker cliches you heard on Faux News.

Hey, I'll give you credit, you don't just post a gif like that worm @Geo. Dumbest motherfucker on the board.
 
That would definitely be an X Large bumper sticker. Want to re-think it before you look like an XLarge dumass? Never mind, too late.
Re-read with understanding. I compared it to a bumper sticker slogan for it's depth. I never said it WAS a bumper sticker slogan.

Now who's the fucking

DEAF-AND-DUMB.jpg
Donkey.jpg


????
 
I never said he wasn't likeable. Just not really much in the way of thoughtful conversation.
It depends on what's being discussed. I think he's a pretty sharp guy for the most part. I find if I try to avoid arguments I enjoy my interactions with people on the board more. There are a few guys who test my resolve to do that pretty consistently though, lol.
 
It depends on what's being discussed. I think he's a pretty sharp guy for the most part. I find if I try to avoid arguments I enjoy my interactions with people on the board more. There are a few guys who test my resolve to do that pretty consistently though, lol.
If you mean me, well, sorry.

(I'll tell you a secret: I'm here for the laughs. Don't take me seriously by what I post here. I am just shit stirring the Tumpies.)
 
Not you at all. You have always responded thoughtfully to me so I've tried to do the same for you. I was thinking about a few guys who don't seem to have much better to do with their time but bully easy targets who they don't want on the board.
You know you've taught me something here. You and I could not be more different in many of our beliefs. But yet, I think you're a 'mensch' and I'd be happy to have a whiskey and cigar and talk music with you any time.
 
You know you've taught me something here. You and I could not be more different in many of our beliefs. But yet, I think you're a 'mensch' and I'd be happy to have a whiskey and cigar and talk music with you any time.
Thanks James. I appreciate our discussions so I feel similarly about you. I'm even cool with a budget whiskey and a cheap cigar. :LOL:
 
Back
Top