JamesTiberiusKirk
Well-known member
(_O_)
Look, it's Picasso's ass.
Look, it's Picasso's ass.
And you think those are similar, contributors to universities and OTC posters?Privacy laws much?
If you're not into them post your name address and phone numbers. I'll wait.
So much for transparency i guess.Privacy laws much?
Not if they were Epstein victims.So much for transparency i guess.
I thought you guys loved transparency?
So much for laws.So much for transparency i guess.
I thought you guys loved transparency?
I'm talking principles not peoples.And you think those are similar, contributors to universities and OTC posters?
So much for laws.
I thought you guys loved law and order.
I corrected you post.Not if they were Epstein's friends.
I corrected you post.
Good geo.
Stay in your little lane.
Why not both?So much for laws.
I thought you guys loved law and order.
Post your name and address and phone number.Why not both?
Post your name and address and phone number.
I want to know where a pedophile protector lives. Is there a town called Kiddyfuckers? 123 Underage Lane?
Once i donate millions to a leftist woke ivy league university, i will.Post your name and address and phone number.
I know there's one at the country club in Pasadena, CAI want to know where a pedophile protector lives. Is there a town called Kiddyfuckers? 123 Underage Lane?
I know there's one at the country club in Pasadena, CA.I want to know where a pedophile protector lives. Is there a town called Kiddyfuckers? 123 Underage Lane?