4406cuda Well-known member Aug 10, 2026 #1 He may not be known too well around here, but he was a monster player. He passed recently. Definitely worth watching till the end. Last edited: Aug 11, 2026
He may not be known too well around here, but he was a monster player. He passed recently. Definitely worth watching till the end.
CarlF Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #2 Ray was an amazing player. Back in the early 90s I sold him my SLO 100. I talked with him on the phone over a week, really funny guy, and more people should’ve heard of him. He should’ve did more solo work. Last edited: Aug 11, 2026
Ray was an amazing player. Back in the early 90s I sold him my SLO 100. I talked with him on the phone over a week, really funny guy, and more people should’ve heard of him. He should’ve did more solo work.