Trump arrest on Tuesday

Same reply. Tell me why you think I'm a communist. I think you don't know what that word actually means. To you it's an insult like "fag".
According to them ... I am a Chinese Troll....
These guys are beyond desperate like Trump.
If it is true that Trump get arrested next week .... their reaction is going to be beyond PRICELESS !!!!

Same reply. Tell me why you think I'm a communist. I think you don't know what that word actually means. To you it's an insult like "fag".
Tell me why you think I'm a communist ? Just thought I'd correct you. I see you and your comrades on here spreading misinformation and lies. You guys hate America, so you're a POS communist. You're a Progressive aka Communist

Tell me why you think I'm a communist ? Just thought I'd correct you. I see you and your comrades on here spreading misinformation and lies. You guys hate America, so you're a POS communist. You're a Progressive aka Communist
CDnia_iWIAAItFc.jpg
1650652836485.png

Guy, you and your Goof Troops are the liars .... you're too Fascist to see the truth .
Poor .... poor .... little .... little incell.
I think your either a Trust fund brat still living with your Parent's basement with no interhuman connection and somebody didn't love you enough , or a legitimate loser on all accounts .
You think it's tough being a kid, try being a man sometime .

Words have meanings. You should learn them before you use them.

Wow, did MAGA demolish the spine of Kevin McCarthy.
First he lets MTG gavel the House Chamber for a day.............. if that doesn't scare everyone here you are blind.
Now he's taking up the MAGA party line of the Orange blob being the victim in all of this.

Gonna be interesting to see the folks willing to get their faces photographed protesting next week.
Who here is going to go all Karen over your boy getting arrested for breaking a law?
You willing to do it in front of the local TV crews?

:ROFLMAO:

Back