trump mug shot t-shirts

Can we add hats to the SKU list?

7gosqi.jpg

I just asked Linda and she doesn't care now so go ahead, just don't say anything to Donnie B.
@Picasso @Donnie B

How is YOUR lovely girlfriend LINDA today my good man?

I hope she's well.................she has so many namesakes some clowns on here get their hats outta shape over a SILLY MISUNDERSTANDING.

I bet YOUR Linda is the BEST looking broad around.

@Picasso @Donnie B

How is YOUR lovely girlfriend LINDA today my good man?

I hope she's well.................she has so many namesakes some clowns on here get their hats outta shape over a SILLY MISUNDERSTANDING.

I bet YOUR Linda is the BEST looking broad around.
Hey, I can't complain. She's been very understanding with all this avatar thievery nonsense. Great rack too!

Too bad I had a busy day yesterday...looks like I missed some interesting stuff. Now I'll never know who Linda really is (the out of work hobo's real life girlfriend?) or someone connected to Donnie?

Anyhow, don't bother explaining. I'm not REALLY that interested.

🤡Third person Donnie Bipolar Clown🤡

Déjà vu😂😂😂😂😂

6D458FD0-38EF-4F53-AA34-A85E60196F5F.jpeg

regina-george-mean-girls.gif

These dicks learned about my wife Linda a few years back. First date at 19, celebrate 40 next month.

The new Linda is Picasso girlfriend. Depending on who you believe, he either has been dating her
for years now or he met her at 7/11 a couple days back during a late night smoke run.

:dunno:

Too bad I had a busy day yesterday...looks like I missed some interesting stuff. Now I'll never know who Linda really is (the out of work hobo's real life girlfriend?) or someone connected to Donnie?

🤡Oh, Bipolar Grandpa Chuckles🤡
You didn’t miss a thing, yesterday😂

6BB235C1-076D-4E21-8C3B-1209EB443855.jpeg

These dicks learned about my wife Linda a few years back. First date at 19, celebrate 40 next month.

The new Linda is Picasso girlfriend. Depending on who you believe, he either has been dating her
for years now or he met her at 7/11 a couple days back during a late night smoke run.

Ok, that helps me understand.

Jeez, who would want to date an out of work bigot?

@Donnie B At it again as usual.
417600-a-man-baiting-a-fishing-hook-on-a-fishing-pier.jpg

Can we add hats to the SKU list?

7gosqi.jpg
Donnie, do you really think our side gives a shit about a Trump mugshot ? The entire planet knows it's a bogus political prosecution by a guy who's as corrupt as corrupt can possibly get.

You act like a spoiled immature child with this mugshot stuff .

George Soros: ‘I Will DESTROY Trump if It’s the Last Thing I Do’​

But here you are. And fwiw the dunce hat looks better.

Back