Tweaker 40 & 88 are on the shelves

  • Thread starter Thread starter danelectro
  • Start date Start date
D

danelectro

New member
I was in Cincinnati this afternoon and I had a little time to spare so I wandered into GC. I was surprised to see both a Tweaker 40 and 88 out on the floor. I didn't have time to try them out (and I always hate doing that in a showroom anyway), but they look very nice. The 40 and 88 have fairly similar features, the most notable difference being that the 88 has footswitchable boosts for each channel which is a really nice feature. I haven't been here on the forum in a while, so I logged on expecting to see a lot of reviews and I was surprised there aren't any. Has anybody had a chance to try one out?
 
They actually must have just hit the shelves. GC doesn't even have them on their website yet. I'm sure you will start to see more reviews now that they are readily available at GC though.
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
0
Views
442
hornetlover
H
W
Replies
17
Views
911
mctallica1
mctallica1
311boogieman
Replies
26
Views
4K
Floyd Eye
Floyd Eye
311boogieman
Replies
2
Views
80
311boogieman
311boogieman
BlueParfait
Replies
17
Views
915
Fiesta Red
Fiesta Red
Back
Top