Unexpected night - return of live music !!

stratjacket

Drove down from Louisville to Knoxville TN this weekend, my son drove over from UAB in Birmingham and met us there. Just a get-away weekend to attend some college baseball games. Went to see Kentucky vs Tennessee. Had a good time. Anyway, after the game we went to eat somewhere. Stopped into the Sports Bar & Grill. Walked in. BAM, they had a live band going, people were out on the floor dancing. It was awesome, felt like this scene would never return, but man, what a good time.

Band was great, playing a mix of country and classic rock. But just to see people laughing and dancing and just having a damn good time. It was awesome, had to share!! I snapped a quick pic, not good quality, but you can see the band there to the left and the dance floor full in front of them. Just thought it was great...

1.jpeg

Long for those days again in Michigan. We are coming down off of a COVID spike thanks to spring break.

I live in north Alabama. Went to a church lunch at our local lake park. It was packed. Band was playing there as well. Didn’t see a mask in sight. It was great.

Back