VH Eyes of the night

I was lucky when my Girlfriends older Sister and boyfriend took us to the Hide Your Sheep tour in 1982 with great seats. I was a fan back then and was blown away. I still see Eddie in front of that wall of cabs.This was my first VH show and I was young.. Great memory. My girl was super smokin hot and I stupidly broke off with her. The dumb things we do but hey I saw VH.

I remember this song on a compilation I bought from Eruption Video back in the late eighties/early 90s. Until not too long ago I also had a cassette tape from a ‘76 club show that was almost all covers. Pretty sure their cover of Sugarloaf’s “don’t call us - we’ll call you” was on it. I don’t know whatever happened to Eruption Video. They were a mail order company that was all VH cool bootlegs and stuff.

this was my favorite bootleg of VH from 1976. it really made me appreciate how tight and great a live BAND they really were. roth was the perfect pilot for the rocket ship, ed and alex were so in sync, and mike was solid.
the details in the description box break down the song titles and start times.

part 1 showcases eddie’s lead skills and many familiar phrases he used over the years, and the band’s amazing covers of several aerosmith songs.

part 2 is better audio quality with less reverb and you can really hear eddie’s raw rhythm marshall tones in all of it’s early phase 90/echoplex glory:

Back