Quiet Riots new singer sounds exactly like Kevin Dubrow

Looks like if the rest of the band closed their eyes they’d be facing empty dinner plates every night.
I would be glad to check this out if they come anywhere close to my town. Takes me back to when I was just a kid hearing them for the first time as that album blew up all over the radio back in the early 80's
 
I would be glad to check this out if they come anywhere close to my town. Takes me back to when I was just a kid hearing them for the first time as that album blew up all over the radio back in the early 80's
Well, that certainly makes one of us
 
Awesome singer. my band and his band were opening for Dokken at the Whisky. Don wasn’t there for soundcheck and he walked in and they called him up to do sound check with them. He was killing it! Super nice dude too. When they finished we were chatting and I said man that was your Rockstar movie moment and we had a good laugh. I’m glad he landed that gig
 
Back
Top