Vince Neil rehearsals for upcoming tour

That shows what people will do for money :loco: They really look dumb up there, it`s not 1990 anymore.

Reactions: PDC
original.jpg

Folks pay $300+ a ticket to see Vince what difference does tubes vs Axe FX make ?
Tone & Talent has gone to the dogs. No offense to the dogs.

This looks like the biggest show of the short tour at the Hard Rock in Tampa.
Only the floor is open for the show at $40 a seat. I count 12 rows of 25
in the center area which would be a $12K max gross.

17d6711a-4081-417e-afc3-26b313fa7147.jpeg

I bet he still gets more ass than a toilet seat.

(Images of fucking Stiflers Mom race through my mind)

It's true, no matter how terrible he sings or how fat he gets, he can still always say " well, I'm Vince Neil, who the fuck are you?" and with that comes all the images of good times and hot easy women that even star of your high school football team never even got close to having... the guy had a decade for the ages and he is sucking every last bit of milk out of that cash cow Motley Crue. Good for him. But I'm still gonna laugh at him. He's become a court jester.

It's true, no matter how terrible he sings or how fat he gets, he can still always say " well, I'm Vince Neil, who the fuck are you?" and with that comes all the images of good times and hot easy women that even star of your high school football team never even got close to having... the guy had a decade for the ages and he is sucking every last bit of milk out of that cash cow Motley Crue. Good for him. But I'm still gonna laugh at him. He's become a court jester.
2u20x4.jpg

I think it's more about the impact on the image more than anything to do with the music.
At one point the Crue were the biggest selling band on the planet while being 100% bad
asses about it the entire time.

Looking at this reminds me of seeing all the old icons of my folk's generation trying to
hang on for way too long and embarrassing themselves badly most of the time.

Did ya know that John Wayne wore a girdle during the filming of True Grit?
Talk about a dent in the Duke's image.

(dude was fucking great in the movie though!)

Back