Vince Neil rehearsals for upcoming tour

Axl Rose is a good personal friend of Eddie Trunk. You don't have to ask him, he'll tell you.

This just sprang to mind. :LOL:

download-4.png

WTF was that... :hys: I was never into them, but wow, that was phucking pathetic. I guess if people wanna pay for that warm pile of shit for vocals, you can't blame the guy for continuing to suck the milk from that titty.
Today's kids don't give a fuck about the performance. They're there to snap selfies to post on their Fumundabook and Instadouche accounts.

I posted these in another Vince Neil thread a few months ago, but for anyone who missed them, enjoy: :D

"Meals, Meals, Meals"

Friday night and I need a bite
Three stuffed
turkeys and a carving knife
Handful of lard in my mouth feels right
Yes, what I need to make my pants too tight are more

Meal, Meals, Meals
Beer kegs and pickled lips
Meals, Meals, Meals
Chowing down on chicken strips
Meals, Meals, Meals
French dip, potato chips

It's such a treat, all you can eat

On Monday, Tuesday and any day of the week
Deep fried meals, just can't be beat
Yes, they're what I need so I can't see my feet

Meals, Meals, Meals
At the Barbecue House with a glass of ale
Meals, Meals, Meals

Scarfing
it down with many cocktails
Meals, Meals, Meals

Raising my cholesterol and breaking my scale

What percentage of Neil's audience in 2021 is gonna be kids?
Unless their parents drag them kicking and screaming.
For your own knowledge and edification, legacy acts have become quite popular amongst the young. While 80's hair bands will never be culturally enshrined like bands from the 60's and 70's, there is interest. Will they draw an Eagles sized attendance in 2021? No.

Bag on Vince all you want but he still sounds way better than Axl “mickey mouse” Rose these days.
Saw him last month at FenwayPark and he sounded great.

Kinda sad seeing a bunch of (of course anonymous) guys on the internet gleefully mocking aging musicians. On a musicians forum too.

Problem is these guys were on top of the world at one time and if they had any sense they should have known it wasnt going to last forever, like they cant accept that.

Problem is these guys were on top of the world at one time and if they had any sense they should have known it wasnt going to last forever, like they cant accept that.
Not sure who exactly besides them should be deciding what they should or should not accept? If there isn’t a market, no one will buy a ticket. If there is, people will.

He’s playing here in the Twin Cities tonight (down in Burnsville at a ski hill called Buck Hill). Lol I’m not going.

I remember watching something about the wealthiest bands. Kiss was number one. The show said that they knew w what they had and always treated it like a business. Giving off the image, but eating well, exercising, and getting lots of rest. They’re never ending farewell tour is the highest grossing tour to date. That’s how it’s done.

Back