We all know each other here but

Whats the url, I'll check it out 🤙
I do weird cheesy recordings too lol . I love weird
Check out the channel. Thanks for asking !Its all analog . Real drums . I used a Soldano Avenger and a space station and 8 string . We recorded on an old board then into a computer at end . So all analog until the computer to mix , it’s sounds super weird from that process

Last edited:
Check out the channel. Thanks for asking !Its all analog . Real drums . I used a Soldano Avenger and a space station and 8 string . We recorded on an old board then into a computer at end . So all analog until the computer to mix , it’s sounds super weird from that process

Far out man! Seriously though I dig it🤘

I frequent this place more than any other forum, TGP next...and not much after that. No social media at all...way too much noise and almost zero signal.

I'm always trying to remove things that could distract me from guitar. No cable TV, no video games, and no social media. I'm a very boring dude.

Right out of the cannon, we do not know each other here.
I could be Mark Cameron or a creepy Reverb
imbred swine fueled thief!..?
I can tell you and all those machine learning algorithms dancing around what I type,
-Everybody’s full of shit to some degree.
Why?
Because they can be.
This new era of multiple communications,
we use these devices to communicate & bicker with, do these tools “color” our realities just enough to pull off being full of dogshit?
Like, lie to someone at first(sorta expected) and then feather in the truth?
Do these devices incrementally aid in
“making up the truth”?
For “certainty”.?
For shaping tomorrow’s bullshit?

Yea, I get it, I like making money in my sleep also.
I was born at night… but not last night you
Silicon Valley SLIME!!’..mixing, mashing
& matching my data in a pixelated stew of profit.
You bastards.

Weird I know . Even weirder is I breed and sell Guinea pigs lol so my page is guitar and Guinea pigs lol . Anyone who wants to subscribe that’s cool . I make weird mucus from pop to death metal so ⚠️ warning it’s all strange
This explains a lot. There is so much comedy gold to be mined here. I mean, you breed with Guinea Pigs and sell those offspring? I bet you include a recommended upgrade package including PVC pipe for your “customers” to get the most out of your product? It’s impossible for me to take you seriously at all from this point further. Just, 🤦.

This explains a lot. There is so much comedy gold to be mined here. I mean, you breed with Guinea Pigs and sell those offspring? I bet you include a recommended upgrade package including PVC pipe for your “customers” to get the most out of your product? It’s impossible for me to take you seriously at all from this point further. Just, 🤦.
Lol
E6461F5C-9C53-49B9-8330-D35E351EF839.jpeg

Always love your lead playing man!

Back