Welcome to today's episode of Tim Henson on Guitar

he somehow looks like both Teegan and Sara at the same time

Attachments

• Tegan-and-Sara-perform-I-Cant-Grow-Up-on-Tonight-Show.jpg
    Tegan-and-Sara-perform-I-Cant-Grow-Up-on-Tonight-Show.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 45
Page and Lori Maddox is kind of sad.
I don't see it like that. It was the norm of the times. Almost Famous had a scene towards the end that touched on it.
Ever seen Star Magazine from back then? Was basically a teenage groupie menu for Rockstars.

star_june_1973_465_604_int.jpg

And The Rainbow Room certainly wasn't carding anyone.
Lori is on the right and I'm pretty sure the girl on the left is on the magazine cover.

led-zeppelin-rodneys-disco.jpeg

Last edited:
@DemNuts check the quote in my post, (so no not to you, though 13 and 14 year old kids with adults over 21 is Epstein-ish; Steven Tyler is dealing with something similar now IIRC?)

Steven Tyler is dealing with something similar now IIRC?)

Yup.
Didn't say I approved of it but hate all the focus on Page when it comes up like he had the market on it or something.
LA was a stop on every rock tour back then for a reason!

Come on feel the noise indeed!
lori-maddox-sable-starr-og.jpg

Yup.
Didn't say I approved of it but hate all the focus on Page when it comes up like he had the market on it or something.
LA was a stop on every rock tour back then for a reason!

Come on feel the noise indeed!
lori-maddox-sable-starr-og.jpg

Yes Page wasn't the first or last, but I was responding to another post that mentioned Page and YJM, so it was in keeping with the context.

sounds like that's your idea, thanks for sharing. at least you're consistent with your obsessions.

you and Travis may want to get a room?
I'm not the one posting videos and GIFs of Tim constantly. Just come out of the closet already we're not gonna judge you.

I'm not the one posting videos and GIFs of Tim constantly. Just come out of the closet already we're not gonna judge you.
meanwhile, my posts are about music and guitar, while your posts are about your fantasies with Tim. the posts speak for themselves.

don't worry, princess; didn't Disney tell you dreams can come true

meanwhile, my posts are about music and guitar, while your posts are about your fantasies with Tim. the posts speak for themselves.

don't worry, princess; didn't Disney tell you dreams can come true
I see your reading comprehension is on par with a 3 year old. That's why you also make Tim threads constantly.

Back