What amp can you not DO WITHOUT?!!?!?

1979 Marshall JMP with Friedman Kitchen Sink mod. So much mojo with this amp for me with the Rhoads headshell and definately one of the best modded Marshalls I have had. The Cameron I have is also great but the Headshell makes this one the keeper...Maybe time for a second White Head shell then in the apocalypse I can keep them both.

dutch048.jpg

None....tons of amps get me where I need to be. If I had to pick one it would be a Diezel Herbert :rock:

I will own an Ampeg VH140c till I can no longer play. Not saying it is my favorite but it is super reliable,sounds killer and requires no maintenance . :rock:

Currently my VHT Pittbull Ultra Lead. I've got that thing dialed in!

I have a feeling if I was familiar with a Herbert it would be that one though lol.

I've got a 1979 JMP 2203 Marshall HG Jose Voodoo Platinum with Global, Deep, and Mid Slice Mods

A Diezel HERBERT With SED Winged C 6650, and A "PAPA" Channel 2- Mod w/ MILLS Afterburner 4x12

A Egnater Renegade 65w Head And TM212 Cab with 2 Elites 80's which I love, Great Practice amp

BUT FOR SURE... You would have to Pry my CAMERON CCV out of my cold dead hands!

I've said before, If I lost everything, I would have it with me in my box on the sidewalk! :thumbsup:

Best,

Roid RAGE

newamps1.jpg

EGG1.jpg

Well I have two amps right now, and I would say my Mark V. Granted I have only had it a few days, but damn I love this thing. (For comparison, I have/have had a Jet City JCA20H, ENGL Steve Morse Signature, and a Peavey 5150 II)

Back