What amp can you not DO WITHOUT?!!?!?

Bad Cat Hot Cat. The only amp I've ever owned for 8 or so years and have always been completely happy with.

Sixtonoize":rrcmptlk said:
I can't do it.
this... If I could, I would only own one amp.

lolzgreg":rrcmptlk said:
Baron XTC.
so are these going to go into production? I would be very interested if he starts selling this as part of his amp lineup.

Dumble Steel String Singer. :yes:

Not mine, of course! But if it was, I could sell it, and get more of what I want, not to mention my cork quotient! :D Still want to try one to see what all the fuss is about, and the SSS specs sound more interesting than the ODS to me. YMMV.

:LOL: :LOL:

I would have to take my Vox AC15H1TV since I don't know my AC30H2 well enough yet.

Attachments

• SSS.jpg
    SSS.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,218
Erock":220ak1q0 said:
Sixtonoize":220ak1q0 said:
I can't do it.
this... If I could, I would only own one amp.

lolzgreg":220ak1q0 said:
Baron XTC.
so are these going to go into production? I would be very interested if he starts selling this as part of his amp lineup.

This particular amp was a complete one-off. Note that is not an XTC clone, but his "take" on an XTC. He is offering a VERY similar sounding amp. Contact him at dave@baroncustomamps.com

My Voodoo modded DSL is the only amp I own right now. I've bought & sold 20+ amps since getting this and I can't imagine doing w/out it.

It's hard to say because I only keep gear that I use. But I'm very attached to my Super Lead probably because I've spent so much time tinkering with it and making it 'my own' .

Well, if it's the last amp I'd have to get rid of, it would be my old super lead. (even though that's not the amp I've always used in my actual setup)

RoidRage":b689ocik said:
I've got a 1979 JMP 2203 Marshall HG Jose Voodoo Platinum with Global, Deep, and Mid Slice Mods

A Diezel HERBERT With SED Winged C 6650, and A "PAPA" Channel 2- Mod w/ MILLS Afterburner 4x12

A Egnater Renegade 65w Head And TM212 Cab with 2 Elites 80's which I love, Great Practice amp

BUT FOR SURE... You would have to Pry my CAMERON CCV out of my cold dead hands!

I've said before, If I lost everything, I would have it with me in my box on the sidewalk! :thumbsup:

Best,

Roid RAGE

newamps1.jpg

EGG1.jpg

Killer !!!!

Back