What happened to the off-topic?

Oh, and just a reminder for the dumb fucks who don’t get it…a privately owned forum can make their OWN rules and enforce them however THEY, the OWNERS, want to enforce them.
Don’t like it?
Start your own forum and then YOU can make the rules.
I havent seen one person here who disputes the fact that this site is Privately owned or that the owners have the right to make the rules as they see fit.
I have seen members petition and or bully Mods and admin to strip the site of features that stood for 15 years . Id like to ask your permission as a self appointed Moderator if we can in turn request that some priveleges or sections of the site be reinstated through open discussion and possibly petition of the Mods/Administrators ?

Last edited:
Oh, and just a reminder for the dumb fucks who don’t get it…a privately owned forum can make their OWN rules and enforce them however THEY, the OWNERS, want to enforce them.
Don’t like it?
Start your own forum and then YOU can make the rules.
Shoveling shit against the tide… Just like our former pres suing big tech, going NO WHERE.

Sorry, but this is classic 'broad brush'.
He's already fully explained his narrow definition of Free Speech in regard to the forum.
I didn't read a single negative generalization in regard to the 1st at all.

Your reply is talking about the dude's (assumption) values????
What the hell?

This is kind of what I meant in that other post. Person has an opposing view on a single issue.
Someone comes back at them like they're a traitor against the constitution.

Hey, I don't understand the relation between Free Speech and Tyrants in this statement,
"The concept of Free Speech is fundamental to keeping tyrants in check."

Can you explain this?
I'm not being sarcastic at all.
Thank you sir, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Yes, it is alarming. But it wouldn’t rattle me enough to stand toe to toe with you and debate it. The concept of Free Speech is fundamental to keeping tyrants in check. Anywhere, anytime, any place. Freedom of Speech is fundamental to a free society. Your flippant attitude towards the concept of Free Speech says a lot about how you think and what you value. I’m talking about MORE than this stupid forum. If I’m thinking too deeply on the concept of Free Speech, perhaps you aren’t thinking deeply enough on it.
What I meant is you’re looking far too deeply into my words “your precious FOS.” I can assure you that my attitude is anything but “flippant” on any issues concerning The Constitution. What you don’t know about me could fill a Black Hole, so save the assumptions about how I think and what I value, because you haven’t a clue. You’re talking about “MORE than this stupid forum,” and I’m talking SPECIFICALLY about this stupid forum, There’s a BIG difference. Donnie B. understood perfectly where I stand, so apparently my point was clearly made…

Yeah, I think she meant to say HC. Her posts smell of it. That place was a shitshow. Funny how the noob comes in, talks smack like we’re supposed to believe anything and everything. My bet is she was banned from here and now posts under a new name. Pretty obvious to me.
I‘d also put my $$$ on that. And I didn’t consider the possibility of this noob being a “she!“ I had the noob pegged as a self loathing closet homosexual, not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I didn’t mind OT. Lot good threads. Same Peanut gallery kept going at it. Homophobic slangs.... etc. snowflake comes crying. I say ‘I can give a ban’
Then snow flakes(plural) went to the owner of the board. He don’t even live here. I said.
‘More problem then it’s worth my opinion’
It was giving his companies forum severe Black Eyes!!
So cord was cut.
And people keep asking why???

😅😅😅

If you gotta ask. Pull your head into reality

What I meant is you’re looking far too deeply into my words “your precious FOS.” I can assure you that my attitude is anything but “flippant” on any issues concerning The Constitution. What you don’t know about me could fill a Black Hole, so save the assumptions about how I think and what I value, because you haven’t a clue. You’re talking about “MORE than this stupid forum,” and I’m talking SPECIFICALLY about this stupid forum, There’s a BIG difference. Donnie B. understood perfectly where I stand, so apparently my point was clearly made…
What I don’t know about you I could care less to know. You made the comment about your “precious free speech.” That remark clearly would lead any rational thinking person to conclude that you DON’T value liberty. You were hostile and extremely aggressive in your response, which you’re still being. You inserted yourself directly into a conversation that Donnie and I were having. You took Donnie’s political side, so naturally he’s going to agree with you. Glad to know you support liberty in some way. I don’t know you any more than you know me. You were the one making the disparaging remark against free speech and mistook my point.

Sorry, but this is classic 'broad brush'.
He's already fully explained his narrow definition of Free Speech in regard to the forum.
I didn't read a single negative generalization in regard to the 1st at all.

Your reply is talking about the dude's (assumption) values????
What the hell?

This is kind of what I meant in that other post. Person has an opposing view on a single issue.
Someone comes back at them like they're a traitor against the constitution.

Hey, I don't understand the relation between Free Speech and Tyrants in this statement,
"The concept of Free Speech is fundamental to keeping tyrants in check."

Can you explain this?
I'm not being sarcastic at all.
Ok, maybe I went too far with that, but he came at me very aggressively. Called me spoiled and entitled, so he can shove it up his ass.

I appreciate you being calm and not name calling. At least you and I are trying to understand each other. Frankly, I don’t like how several people are talking to you who are my side of the argument. I don’t like name calling at all.

An example of my point: free speech is not allowed in places like China, Cuba, Russia, etc. When we were subjects of Britain, you could not speak out against the king or it was treason. The ability to speak freely and openly allows for the criticism of leaders. If you cannot openly criticize your leaders, you do not live in a free society. If you cannot openly criticize tyrants, then it’s extremely hard or virtually impossible to overthrow them. No offense, but I consider this concept to be basic grade school civics stuff.

You took Donnie’s political side, so naturally he’s going to agree with you.

With all due respect, don't fucking do that.
Maybe you and your forum buds operate this way but my responses are based
on the words I read in the posts I'm replying to.

If you want to maintain civility that means having mutual respect.
I told you that I (imo) thought you were wrong in this instance about FOS.
Without insulting you or making political innuendos. I'd simply like the same back.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program gents.

rockem-sockem-poker-night-ron-magnes.jpg

With all due respect, don't fucking do that.
Maybe you and your forum buds operate this way but my responses are based
on the words I read in the posts I'm replying to.

If you want to maintain civility that means having mutual respect.
I told you that I (imo) thought you were wrong in this instance about FOS.
Without insulting you or making political innuendos. I'd simply like the same back.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program gents.

View attachment 83812
I never once insulted you. I’m actually trying to be respectful to you. I don’t have any forum buds that I know of. That’s as far you went with what I said? Fuck it. Talking to you is pointless.

^ What an asshole. You AGREED to the rules of the forum. Follow the rules as written and SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT YOU WHINY LITTLE CUNT.

EDIT: change your name to Mrs. Willy

Last edited:
Back