What's in a name?

Lol funny seeing some of these. I think original name on here was also like my first online moniker ever, like in the 90s with AOL and email. Was super into death metal, still am somewhat but also grew up in NY. Back then everyone said the word madd like as in a lot....so being a death metal guitarist I wanted to use maddnotez bro

Mine is an old and simple one. I remember it and keep using it. A love of VHT/Fryette amps and my last name.

Mine is pretty self explanatory. Especially if you look at my Avatar. However, I will say that I wasn't clever enough to come up with it myself. Way back when, I had seen or read somewhere that the intro to the Ratt song "Shame, Shame, Shame" was called "War in D". I'm a huge Demartini fan, so I appropriated it for online forum use and that's what I've used on every online forum I've been on.
That's pretty cool as I did not realize that (on Shame, Shame, Shame - great song BTW). I actually assumed your name was also Warren and may have call you that a few times :LOL:

Back