What's the deal with Harry Joyce amps

As with the other numerous new members, I also found this thread completely by accident and have no relationship whatsoever to the greatest amps time Hardly Joyce! They make the best amps not just in the world, but in the entire universe. I should know because I tried one at a GC once. Carlos and friends all assured me that I was not dreaming.
I guess this sarcasm is directed at me? I don't know Carlos. Never spoke with him. And I don't play amps at GC. I play theaters. Your comment is cute. Like I said, I left enough breadcrumbs for anyone interested in a current Harry Joyce amp to find me.

I had been intrigued with these HJ amps, but for some reason, could never bring myself to buy one. Something just seemed OFF, to me. The only interactions I have had with the company was when they bought used Sugar Cone speakers from me. Not sure why they would do that? I mean… they’re the manufacturer? I’m not the only one that’s happened to. Just strange….

I had been intrigued with these HJ amps, but for some reason, could never bring myself to buy one. Something just seemed OFF, to me. The only interactions I have had with the company was when they bought used Sugar Cone speakers from me. Not sure why they would do that? I mean… they’re the manufacturer? I’m not the only one that’s happened to. Just strange….
I think Kevin would agree their business model is different than most amp manufacturers. But that doesnt mean they dont make great sounding well built amps. In my case at least, their customer service has been stellar!

Last edited:
Thanks. Believe me I saw where it went and had hesitation. But everything I wrote is fact, and I exposed myself a bit so somebody that is truly interested could see I am real, not a fake account. I guess people join groups like this for different reasons.
It’s true. He exposed himself to me. #Underwhelmed

Attachments

• IMG_2420.png
    IMG_2420.png
    383.9 KB · Views: 32
I started this damned thread and I even lost track of what's going on.

Best I can tell there's a cock inspection administered by some dude in customer service named Carlos. Apparently it's mandatory and must be witnessed by ToneChaser before you can purchase a Harry Joyce amp. Otherwise you're deemed to be a coward with no balls and few brain cells.
I actually failed my cock inspection. TOO BIG.

If u started this thread you would think my post had relevance. Not sure what kind of weird circle jerk some (or most?) of this group is about. 80% of these posts are goofy. Not interested.
If you are “not interested” in this thread or being a paid Schill for Harry Joyce, than why do you keep replying when clearly no one cares 😩 I mean so you got a replacement jack

big whoop

i got jacked off by Jackie in the bathroom at George’s place in 2003.

I guess this sarcasm is directed at me? I don't know Carlos. Never spoke with him. And I don't play amps at GC. I play theaters. Your comment is cute. Like I said, I left enough breadcrumbs for anyone interested in a current Harry Joyce amp to find me.
No one wants to follow the stale breadcrumbs of a random cover bands even more random cover bands guitarist to some random second location, Chester…not for harry joyce anyway.

If you are “not interested” in this thread or being a paid Schill for Harry Joyce, than why do you keep replying when clearly no one cares 😩 I mean so you got a replacement jack

big whoop

i got jacked off by Jackie in the bathroom at George’s place in 2003.
Hey bedroom wanker, I probably play somewhere very close to you. Expose yourself and we can "talk" when I'm in your area. Keyboard tough guy.

Oh oh oh I know why I know why!!

Hey bedroom wanker, I probably play somewhere very close to you. Expose yourself and we can "talk" when I'm in your area. Keyboard tough guy.
I’m pretty easy to find, loser. Lmfao
just go ask your bff Kevin or George or Carlos and they can hold your hand over here and you can both get pimpslapped like the good little bxtches you are.

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpeg
    IMG_2421.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 36
Back