What's the deal with Harry Joyce amps

I’m pretty easy to find, loser. Lmfao
just go ask your bff Kevin or George or Carlos and they can hold your hand over here and you can both get pimpslapped like the good little bxtches you are.
Like I said but I guess you can't read.....i don't know Carlos. I talked to George once. I have become friendly with Kevin because his customer service is outstanding. Why don't you tell me the name of your band, the places u play? You're a miserable drunk bedroom player. I can smell it. Enjoy being a smart ass on the internet. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Like I said but I guess you can't read.....i don't know Carlos. I talked to George once. I have become friendly with Kevin because his customer service is outstanding. Why don't you tell me the name of your band, the places u play? Your a miserable drunk bedroom player. I can smell it. Enjoy being a smart ass on the internet. Pathetic.
Bro, I don’t want to embarrass you, but…the biggest place you have had a gig in the past five years appears to be a Retirement community in Delray Beach, Florida called “Century Village” which appears to have a capacity of about 100 people, so shut the fuck up, which ever loser guitarist you are from your nothing nobody band ”Bernie” or “Michael” and about your wack gigs you pompous loser. Fucking Retirement Community CLUBHOUSE. The only time you need to open your mouth again is to get fitted for my dick. lol big winner big gigs lmao Get going I can hear your mom calling from here.

Attachments

• IMG_2422.png
    IMG_2422.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 36
Bro, I don’t want to embarrass you, but…the biggest place you have had a gig in the past five years appears to be a Retirement community in Delray Beach, Florida called “Century Village” which appears to have a capacity of about 100 people, so shut the fuck up, which ever loser guitarist you are from your nothing nobody band ”Bernie” or “Michael” and about your wack gigs you pompous loser. Fucking Retirement Community CLUBHOUSE. The only time you need to open your mouth again is to get fitted for my dick. lol big winner big gigs lmao Get going I can hear your mom calling from here.

I don't want anybody here to care about my gigs. I don't need them to. And your research is weak. I saw a Harry Joyce USA post and wanted to post my experiences. I am not afraid to let my identity known. Unlike you. I have said my peace. You don't have to go to my retirement home shows for your talk. Look again.

Well what was I supposed to follow up with after this sniveling dude is typing his sad tale of woe
He's writing sad shit like this.

😥😪😭
How bout u just shut the fuck up. Sad tale? You are a clown. And a stupid one at that. You are too stupid to figure out I'm in Philly. I told u I'm in Florida in Feb. You can see exactly where I'm going to be. Be a man and show up or shut the fuck up. Let's give the people on this board a break huh! Nothing left to say.

How bout u just shut the fuck up. Sad tale? You are a clown. And a stupid one at that. You are too stupid to figure out I'm in Philly. I told u I'm in Florida in Feb. You can see exactly where I'm going to be. Be a man and show up or shut the fuck up. Let's give the people on this board a break huh! Nothing left to say.
Ask for Michael

Are you crying? It reads like you’re having another tantrum. Actually, you are a 52 year old ”man” who lives in New Jersey in his mother’s basement. We all have the internet ”here” obviously, but also, that’s the correct usage of the word “here” not “hear.” Nothing screams “I’m a bitch” louder than “lets give the people…”
and bro…
cmon…
you’re in a Stones cover band and you’re not even MICK…
you’re an old man dressing up like an older man playing retirement communities of even OLDER MEN.

Why is this guy even in here?
Did anyone even CHECK to make sure he HAS a dick?

Looks like he’s got some pretty nice gigs booked, from what I can see with that schedule. Pretty smart to book in Fla though through the cold months, imo.

Looks like he’s got some pretty nice gigs booked, from what I can see with that schedule. Pretty smart to book in Fla though through the cold months, imo.
We do. Thanks to our agency. Look, I don't want to monopolized this board or thread with bullshit. I made a post that was honest. And I KNEW that some would think it was a new fake account of a previous poster. So I put my identity out there. Because I think Harry Joyce USA makes a great amp and Kevin is a good guy. George was great to me too. I had two people come at me and where I'm from we dont play that. I'm done posting on anything negative. It's 5pm soon and Phillies are on!

Back