What's the Down Low Here on This?

Strandberg Junkie

Banned
To those vehemently opposed to children being exposed to Drag Queens or reading/learning about sex and gender in schools:

What are your honest thoughts about the age old and widely accepted practice of kid beauty pageants?

DISCLAIMER: THE 4 PICS WERE REMOVED CAUSE OF THE RIG TALK SNOWFLAKES.

Let's hear some honest answers here.

Last edited:
For those who are adamantly opposed to children being exposed to Drag Queens,
or reading/learning about sex and gender in schools:

What are your honest thoughts about the age old and widely accepted practice of kid beauty pageants?

View attachment 185392

View attachment 185395

View attachment 185398

View attachment 185401

DISCLAIMER: THESE 4 PICS WERE OBTAINED VIA GOOGLE SEARCH: 'KID BEAUTY PAGEANT'

Let's hear some honest answers here.
@Donnie B The 'INTENT' is okay as it's STUPID ARROGANT PARENTS BELIEVING THEIR CHILD IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND THEY PUBLICLY WANT IT AGREED TO AND TROPHIED.

Your intent, however, is vastly different and verging on perverse as you'll bait with anything and everything.

This thread should be deleted you disgusting baiter.

Your intent, however, is vastly different and verging on perverse as you'll bait with anything and everything.

Act like a fucking adult for a change.

My intent to to hear from members here who might have opinions on the issue.
Posting public domain pictures of the subject matter is necessary to establish the question.

You idiot ENABLER.

HEY!!!!!
Don't you go thinking that you can abuse the pictures in your bathroom - and then try to blame it on me!

And if you're gonna act like a child I'm gonna lock you in the room with Jack.
4fc4f915-d18b-4285-bfa1-66d8fee13220._SL300__.jpg

Donnie is one of those sick "love is love" types. I guarantee he even supports taking baths with other peoples children if isn't "hurting anyone".

Come on man.
Do you think these things are morally acceptable?
Would it be OK with you if your girlfriend Linda was involved with running kid pageants?

p.s. I assume it's ok to use your GFs name since you haven't yet asked me not to. (y)
Also, use her name all you want as long as it's clear you're talking about her.
e.g.;
My girlfriend Linda said......
My girlfriend Linda's car is a Fusion......
My girlfriend Linda's tits sag........

Last edited:
I think it's almost as deranged as your intent behind starting this stupid fucking troll-bait thread, you ridiculous piece of garbage.

:rolleyes:

blah blah blah finger point blah blah blah deflect blah blah blah avoid blah blah blah

It's a really simple question.
I honestly want to know. I find it weird myself but I'm just a dumb fuck liberal.

I'd like to know what some tried and true fag haters to the bone think about it.
And Christians too.

But you just keep posting the same ole blah blah blah if that's all you got.

RE: troll bait

What do you call a ridiculously long post/thread by CCN where dozens of highly questionable articles are presented as fact?

Is that not massive click-bait for those of us living out here in the real world?

THE FUCKING HYPOCRISY IS SO DAMN MADDENING!

Answer the question or go troll a different thread.

blah blah blah finger point blah blah blah deflect blah blah blah avoid blah blah blah

It's a really simple question.
I honestly want to know. I find it weird myself but I'm just a dumb fuck liberal.

I'd like to know what some tried and true fag haters to the bone think about it.
And Christians too.

But you just keep posting the same ole blah blah blah if that's all you got.

About time you admitted it , I had a feeling you would come around .:thumbsup:

Provocative though the OP is this is a very good point

Child beauty pageants might as well be sponsored by Nickelodeon

The kinds of parents who would put their children through this are goddamned dog shit filth and should fuck themselves into antimatter
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Anyone who puts their children into something like this should be arrested and have their kids taken off them.

Provocative though the OP is

See, that's what's so messed up.
There's a pageant taking place tonight in probably over 100 Anytowns, USA.

Yet when it's staring most in the face the first instinct is too look away and feel dirty.

My Google Safe Search is ON, and this is page one based on 'kids beauty pageant' !!! :oops:

1.jpg

So which is it?
Is this dirty, or just as American as baseball, apple pie, and Jesus?

OK, I'll play. I think it is disgusting and totally on the so called parents. Teaching toddlers that your self worth is how beautiful you might be on the outside. Good luck when the toddlers grow up and get bitch slapped in the real world with reality.

OK, I'll play. I think it is disgusting and totally on the so called parents. Teaching toddlers that your self worth is how beautiful you might be on the outside. Good luck when the toddlers grow up and get bitch slapped in the real world with reality.

Question was not posted as bait. I saw this and it gave me the idea.

Untitled.png

Sucky subject but we found some common ground.

Back