What's the Down Low Here on This?

See, that's what's so messed up.
There's a pageant taking place tonight in probably over 100 Anytowns, USA.

Yet when it's staring most in the face the first instinct is too look away and feel dirty.

My Google Safe Search is ON, and this is page one based on 'kids beauty pageant' !!! :oops:

View attachment 185440

So which is it?
Is this dirty, or just as American as baseball, apple pie, and Jesus?
Google is 100% pro WEF and the NWO, that's why they only link to sites that promote that narrative . Google will show a hell of a lot worse than the above . I don't like these children beauty pageant's but if I had to pick between a beauty pageant or a kindergartener getting a lap dance by a transsexual adult male I'll opt for the former.

@Donnie B Our very own doing what he does best...............ALL the fucking time.

417600-a-man-baiting-a-fishing-hook-on-a-fishing-pier.jpg

Question was not posted as bait. I saw this and it gave me the idea.

View attachment 185446

Sucky subject but we found some common ground.
I did not think you posted it as bait either. My niece was forced by her bitch mom to this crap when she was 6 to 9 years old. My Brother was furious over this. When she hit her teens she woke up to the fact she was not the prettiest girl anymore and struggled in High School with depression. No longer the prettiest cheerleader by a long shot. She had little self worth. She got back on track and got her PHD in Psychology last year. The pageant crap IMHO is a twisted form of child abuse and puts tremendous pressure on little kids for the benefit of the parents bragging rights.

I did not think you posted it as bait either. My niece was forced by her bitch mom to this crap when she was 6 to 9 years old. My Brother was furious over this. When she hit her teens she woke up to the fact she was not the prettiest girl anymore and struggled in High School with depression. No longer the prettiest cheerleader by a long shot. She had little self worth. She got back on track and got her PHD in Psychology last year. The pageant crap IMHO is a twisted form of child abuse and puts tremendous pressure on little kids for the benefit of the parents bragging rights.
I agree with you but he was baiting as usual. You just have to know how this sick fuck thinks.

The pageant crap IMHO is a twisted form of child abuse and puts tremendous pressure on little kids for the benefit of the parents bragging rights.

Not sure how old you were when it went down, but I followed the Jon Benet Ramsey case like a hawk.
Am still absolutely convinced the mom accidentally killed the kid during a pageant mom freak-out,
and then the rest of the family got together on the cover up.

Nothing I've seen in the 25+ years since has convinced me otherwise.

It also sexualizes children. That’s the worst part of it.

24/7/365.

Never earlier than 3-4 AM or later than 9 PM - PST.
And you know I'm stuck in front of the damn thing most of the day.

OK, so what else you got other than I post a lot during wake hours.
What the fuck is my agenda?

I'm the one getting bombarded with literally 100s of STUPID comeback posts every fucking day from you 3 or 4 jackasses.
You fucks are stalking me.
And wasting everyone else's time with the crap.
What is your agenda?
(other than to have me and my loud liberal, pro-cop/anti-MAGAt mouth off the board)

Last edited:
Back