What's the Down Low Here on This?

FYI it doesn't always START with the parents.

When my daughter was pretty young we got this thing in the mail about some 'golden opportunity'
for our kid. All we had to do was commit to sitting through a 2 hour spiel at some downtown hotel.

There was maybe a hundred sets of kids/parents there and some supposed big shot talent agency dude
got up front to speak. Again, SUPPOSEDLY, they were looking for new talent and wanted to test our kids.

They each had to read a short commercial type scene in a silly mock-up of a set with mock camera and everything.

Then it came.

Once all the kids are frothing at the mouth at the chance of being a STAR we get hit with the catch:

Today, and only today (of course) a couple dozen of us were going to be giving a chance at the next step based
on the "audition" of our kid. :mad:

For this one time offer of only $1,200 we will be guaranteed at least 4 professional photo shoot cattle calls.
She bargained away a couple Xmas's and birthdays and we wrote the check.

Be willing to bet a few of the parents got hooked and took it past the 4 'freebies'.

TL;DR

Who's first to post a clown?

Last edited:

When my daughter was pretty young we got this thing in the mail about some 'golden opportunity'
for our kid. All we had to do was commit to sitting through a 2 hour spiel at some downtown hotel.

There was maybe a hundred sets of kids/parents there and some supposed big shot talent agency dude
got up front to speak. Again, SUPPOSEDLY, they were looking for new talent and wanted to test our kids.

They each had to read a short commercial type scene in a silly mock-up of a set with mock camera and everything.

Then it came.

Once all the kids are frothing at the mouth at the chance of being a STAR we get hit with the catch:

Today, and only today (of course) a couple dozen of us were going to be giving a chance at the next step based

For this one time offer of only $1,200 we will be guaranteed at least 4 professional photo shoot cattle calls.

Be willing to bet a few of the parents got hooked and took it past the 4 'freebies'.

TL;DR

Then it came.

TL;DR

Sick mentally Iill Clown you are, Chuckles.

Here:

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help
🤡

Never earlier than 3-4 AM or later than 9 PM - PST.
And you know I'm stuck in front of the damn thing most of the day.

OK, so what else you got other than I post a lot during wake hours.
What the fuck is my agenda?

I'm the one getting bombarded with literally 100s of STUPID comeback posts every fucking day from you 3 or 4 jackasses.
You fucks are stalking me.
And wasting everyone else's time with the crap.
What is your agenda?
(other than to have me and my loud liberal, pro-cop/anti-MAGAt mouth off the board)
No one is stalking you.
You brought it up on yourself.
I'll just leave it at that without the vulgarities
Think about it.

Reactions: ccn
Members aren't happy about this thread; received a report.

Considering the fact that pedo accusations are flung around as jibes willy-nilly here, the background "environment" is likely to result in a shitshow IMHO.

Will monitor the thread but it stays for now. If I had to guess I'd say it won't last long.

Members aren't happy about this thread; received a report.

Would like to hear your thoughts about some of the gay sex illustrations being posted here
with just the dicks blacked out and my likeness's fucking each other in the ass.

No reports on this one? Posted by The Usual Suspects. This acceptable?

0D0C70F2-8547-4F0F-82B2-70F0FE4C2A47.jpeg

Been seeing this day after day after day. No comments from you or our other active mod.
Should I have lodged a formal complaint?
I post images from page one of a google safe search and you're considering shutting it down
just cause a few of the ugly hate spewing fucks here pull a Karen and squeal?

I mean whatever, but this smacks of double standards - with all due respect.

OP - I don't know what your intent here at R-T is but I don't need to see your personal file pics to tell you that I do not approve.

This is all getting beyond disgusting.
Unfortunately he's devolved into this. How does he post this disgusting abuse and somehow think it's okay? He's 100% maliciously exploiting children and it's not okay on any level. I think after I finish up loose ends with giveaways I'll be done with RT unfortunately. Freedom of speech is one thing, but Donnie is nothing more than a predator with a platform to test the limits of.

You promised to not waste the mods' time this time 'round Donnie. How's that going? Not particularly-well unfortunately.

Sorry, not responding to that bait mate.

I suggest dialling things back a bit for your own good - less threads and polls for instance.

Not gonna argue; I just feel this is sensible advice and who knows, you may even agree if you think about it.

Unfortunately he's devolved into this. How does he post this disgusting abuse and somehow think it's okay? He's 100% maliciously exploiting children and it's not okay on any level. I think after I finish up loose ends with giveaways I'll be done with RT unfortunately. Freedom of speech is one thing, but Donnie is nothing more than a predator with a platform to test the limits of.
Don't leave Lisa.
That would be a huge loss.
Please think it over.
Also - feel free to NOT open shit in OTC :dunno:

I only pop in here periodically for the lolz, but it seems that ever since the The Gay Page folks came over in mass, did things really tank. If these are the kinds of threads/games they like to play over there, maybe they should go back? :dunno: Or just find a different place to invite each other over too. Since most do not even Post in the Rig section of Rig-Talk about Rig related items - maybe they would be happier at say....4Chan. Is that still a thing?

Last edited:
Don't leave Lisa.
Please think it over.

I only pop in here periodically for the lolz, but it seems that ever since the The Gay Page folks came over in mass, did things really tank. If these are the kinds of threads/games they like to play over there, maybe they should go back? :dunno: Or just find a different place to invite each other over too. Since most do not even most in the Rig section of Rig-Talk about Rig related items - maybe they would be happier at say....4Chan. Is that still a thing?
All they do over there is try to get each other bant.

Evidently, they have succeeded to a certain extent..

Nowhere else to go, so now they bring this bullshit here.

Shut the fuck up hypocrite.
The only attack I've made toward you that I am aware of is when I jokingly called you mentally challenged - which you obviously are.

There. That's 2 times.

You were a trip the last time you were here. Then you got banned. Then MM gave you an exception to come back. Then you can't help yourself. Whatever man. Good luck with you life and stuff. Peace out.

Don't leave Lisa.
Please think it over.

I only pop in here periodically for the lolz, but it seems that ever since the The Gay Page folks came over in mass, did things really tank. If these are the kinds of threads/games they like to play over there, maybe they should go back? :dunno: Or just find a different place to invite each other over too. Since most do not even Post in the Rig section of Rig-Talk about Rig related items - maybe they would be happier at say....4Chan. Is that still a thing?
Nah, 3. He took the bait. I'm sticking around. ❤️

He'll be back. He can't help himself. He thrives off the confrontation. I think he is in is 60's? I honestly feel sorry for him. Life is too short for this kind of bullshit. On a gear forum no less.

I guess time will tell. Glad you are going to stick around. :cheers:
It was VERY strange. He PM'd me his birthday, email address, and home address then said he's leaving the forum. I'm starting to wonder if he's trying to setup someone irl that he doesn't like. Either that or his simply insane.

@Funk'n Metal DARLINK, it's Fabio, world's greatest lover here, please don't go you know our love is meant to be.

I might be a filthy dirt bag but all my women just love that about me. Treat em mean, keep em' keen............you know.

Where else are you gonna find the shit I spew for shits and giggles..............c'mon...............I know you laugh when you read my masterpieces.

Even though you're taken................I'll wait for you...................I've admired you from afar because i know the wait is worth it my gorgeous.

This post may be creepy but YOU have my attention you divine child.

So, what's it gonna be toots, you gonna stay and keep a filthly low life like me happy?

Love,
Fabio
46827835-9905463-image-m-4_1629305201407.jpg

Even though you're taken................I'll wait for you...................I've admired you from afar because i know the wait is worth it my gorgeous.

So you have admired Funk'n Metal from afar huh , and even though she is taken you're going to wait for her is that right ? C'mon bud snap out of it for God's sakes , you're in fantasy land . Get a grip lol.

Back