What's the Down Low Here on This?

The chick was publicly dangling my address to forum members and making veiled threats against me via my personal details.

You see the shit I quietly take here every day. I got no problem with that. This chick crossed a very big line.
No, she did not. She redacted your address sufficiently, had she not she would have gotten bant. The simian lurks and is watching.

Donnie you live by the rules, you die by the rules. You don’t get to be inciteful and hide behind a literal interpretation of the rules then expect the rules to be liberally/broadly construed when someone takes a shot at you.

Last edited:
Always, A L W A Y S ‘the poor victim’…

65BB6FD6-1A71-4D6F-934D-461F599E9B74.jpeg

FYI it doesn't always START with the parents.

When my daughter was pretty young we got this thing in the mail about some 'golden opportunity'
for our kid. All we had to do was commit to sitting through a 2 hour spiel at some downtown hotel.

There was maybe a hundred sets of kids/parents there and some supposed big shot talent agency dude
got up front to speak. Again, SUPPOSEDLY, they were looking for new talent and wanted to test our kids.

They each had to read a short commercial type scene in a silly mock-up of a set with mock camera and everything.

Then it came.

Once all the kids are frothing at the mouth at the chance of being a STAR we get hit with the catch:

Today, and only today (of course) a couple dozen of us were going to be giving a chance at the next step based
on the "audition" of our kid. :mad:

For this one time offer of only $1,200 we will be guaranteed at least 4 professional photo shoot cattle calls.
She bargained away a couple Xmas's and birthdays and we wrote the check.

Be willing to bet a few of the parents got hooked and took it past the 4 'freebies'.

TL;DR

Who's first to post a clown?
I don’t have a problem with you (at all), but posting these stories or ANY personal info about your life is beyond comprehension. How do you not see it will be used against you ? You need to give it a rest. You’re not going to change any minds, nobody gives a shit.

She stepped over the line.
You don't agree.
Guess we're done here.

Cheers.
No she didn't. You did :LOL:

This whole temper tantrum that you've had with Funk'n Metal has been on you.
You were the one that originally told her to screen shot and paste your PM.
The PM that you evidently accidentally sent to her.
Then you announce to the forum that no one has permission to post it.
Kind of like how you did with your wife xxxx.
Then you didn't do a very good job of crossing out your own information.......Post #106 :LOL:
Information from that same PM that you then willfully provided to the forum.
You basically filled in all the blanks yourself dummy. :dunno:

That my friend, is sociopathic behavior. Seriously. Get help.

With a few innocent Google clicks I was able to figure out exactly where you live.
Never been that far East as I usually hang at Mission Beach or Del Mar.

[mod edit]
Sorry bro'; I know it wasn't an intentional breach.
Donnie requested her name not be used when referring to her and I therefore have to comply.

Hey, anyone know what the letters in PM* stand for?

*In this context, not Prime Minister or in reference to time but in reference to private messages.

Anyone???

Who's gonna help me out here?

I was replying to the PM the pedal builder sent to me. I was unaware at the time he'd CC'd a group.
He immediately shut down the PM thread when he realized what had happened and we're continuing
the transaction via email.
AFAICT Donnie is correct in saying this.

To be fair, even forum vets can get caught-out when conversations are expanded to include 3rd parties without their knowledge.

It’s funny, Rigtalk O/T can go on in harmony, indefinitely without even the mention of ‘rules and regulations’.

… of course, ‘until the special needs child, Donnie joins’.
The surge of TGP refugees has put a strain on the system; it's many peeps as opposed to just one.

No, she did not. She redacted your address sufficiently, had she not she would have gotten bant.
... or more-likely warned 'cause she's a well-intended (and respected) member.

I don’t have a problem with you (at all), but posting these stories or ANY personal info about your life is beyond comprehension. How do you not see it will be used against you ? You need to give it a rest.
Good call Brother Paul. :thumbsup:

MM said:
[mod edit]
Sorry bro'; I know it wasn't an intentional breach.
Donnie requested her name not be used when referring to her and I therefore have to comply.
I respect your judgement and edit Brother Monkey:

It IS classic Donnie B though. He knows what he is doing. He is a pro at this. Most sociopaths are. He threw that out there. I think he practically made a thread about it. Introducing her, her name and a pic of the two of them IIRC. Kind of like harassing Funk'n Metal to post the dang PM. Then pulling it back. He knows what he is doing. It is purposely trying trick fellow Rig-Talkers. That's how I see it. Fucker.

Back