What's the Down Low Here on This?

I don't understand the hate for the TGP refugees. I understand the hate for TGP, but you should be welcoming these guys. Not everyone over there was a nut licking douchebag pussy.

FTR the statute of limitations has long since run out on me. I am definitely not a refugee from anywhere, especially TGP. I do remember some of these guys though and I am glad to see them again after all these years.

Someone is harvesting usernames of people who used to be on TGP, and creating these bullshit ALT accounts here.

The majority of these accounts are not the people I remember.

It's a fucking troll farm going on up in here.

Yeah I can see that being problematic I suppose. Seems like there are enough regular ex TGP guys here though that they shouldn't be too hard to "Unmask".

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, of course. Mine is based on interacting with these people pretty intensely for several years..

Only 3 or 4 of these people even sound like the people I remember.

Your mileage may vary. :unsure:

Fair enough mate. You're basing your opinion on the new OTC regulars 'though, am I right?

That's only a handful of the new members. As I said, well over 100, hence my use of the phrase, "the vast majority".

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, of course. Mine is based on interacting with these people pretty intensely for several years..

Only 3 or 4 of these people even sound like the people I remember.

Your mileage may vary. :unsure:
You dont even sound like I remember you sounding over there. The only thing you have remained consistent about there and here is that you are a bit of a dick.
Everyone masks over there. Behind all that seemingly polite fun posting there is smarmy fricking bitchiness that becomes more obvious in a place like this. You are a perfect example of that. ;)

I don't understand the hate for the TGP refugees. I understand the hate for TGP, but you should be welcoming these guys. Not everyone over there was a nut licking douchebag pussy.

FTR the statute of limitations has long since run out on me. I am definitely not a refugee from anywhere, especially TGP. I do remember some of these guys though and I am glad to see them again after all these years.
Ive seen a few here complain about the surge of TGP refugees coming here.
I can get on TGP and look around, not the pub of course, and since my February banning, I have seen so many new user names over there, and some of the dumbest topics/threads they start.

Looks way worse over there than it does here...

You dont even sound like I remember you sounding over there. The only thing you have remained consistent about there and here is that you are a bit of a dick.
Everyone masks over there. Behind all that seemingly polite fun posting there is smarmy fricking bitchiness that becomes more obvious in a place like this. You are a perfect example of that. ;)
And who the fuck are you supposed to be, faggot ?

:ROFLMAO:

I can get on TGP and look around, not the pub of course, and since my February banning, I have seen so many new user names over there, and some of the dumbest topics/threads they start.

Looks way worse over there than it does here...
Interesting... and a bit of a relief. :LOL:

Great point Floyd.

For the record, I don't hate anyone personally from The Gay Page. Sure we joke about it. I was never a fan of that place which is why I decided a long time ago to hang out here vs there (I don't do multiple forums - don't have the time). Sure, it doesn't move as fast here but that is actually what I prefer. What I don't care for is ALTs and or people taking other people's user names or avatars. I'm more concerned with the strain on Monkey Man and JBT. And because a lot of those guys came over at once - it was hard to tell who was real and who was fake. And who is potentially still fake. I blame @Aynirar27 :LOL:

j/k :poke:

Great point Floyd.

For the record, I don't hate anyone personally from The Gay Page. Sure we joke about it. I was never a fan of that place which is why I decided a long time ago to hang out here vs there (I don't do multiple forums - don't have the time). Sure, it doesn't move as fast here but that is actually what I prefer. What I don't care for is ALTs and or people taking other people's user names or avatars. I'm more concerned with the strain on Monkey Man and JBT. And because a lot of those guys came over at once - it was hard to tell who was real and who was fake. And who is potentially still fake. I blame @Aynirar27 :LOL:

j/k :poke:
I partially blame myself as well. My last post on TGP was “I’ll be over on rig talk talking shit about gear page if anyone wants to say hi”
I guess I was naive to not think it would bring over some cunts as well as some of the cool ones too.

I was also still pretty butthurt at the time about getting the boot

Last edited:
I did not like some of the conversations around “this place needs to change” or “hey let’s change this place”. Also the finger wagging and lecturing was so TGP. Then there were the dickheads whose entrance into a thread started with dick slinging and ad hominem attacks and descended from there.

But that was short lived and most of the agitators have been offed.

At this point I am not seeing people as TGP refugees because they seem to be settling into the forum community. (But I am waiting for TV to unveil one of his alts).

I partially blame myself as well. My last post on TGP was “I’ll be over on rig talk talking shit about gear page if anyone wants to say hi”
I guess I was naive to not think it would bring over some cunts as well as some of the cool ones too.
I don’t. I was actually happy to see you come over.

I think when ss came over, that is where some real characters decided to come over here to harrass him and fuck with some people who left TGP. It was kind of stalkerish imo. Harrassing the natives was a fun byproduct for them.

Then they drank from the well of actual 1st amendment freedom and got shitfaced, asshole drunk from it.

My opinion of course…

Last edited:
I did not like some of the conversations around “this place needs to change” or “hey let’s change this place”. Also the finger wagging and lecturing was so TGP. Then there were the dickheads whose entrance into a thread started with dick slinging and ad hominem attacks and descended from there.

But that was short lived and most of the agitators have been offed.

At this point I am not seeing people as TGP refugees because they seem to be settling into the forum community. (But I am waiting for TV to unveil one of his alts).
In hindsight I could see how my thread saying that this place should listen to some BabyMetal and cheer up could be construed as wanting to change this place, but I generally think BabyMetal is a good choice for any situation in life

Back