Whats up with all the different Fuzz Faces ?

The drums are rolling !
Something is on its way from Shanghai China and its supposed to be an Iron City Tycobrha Octavian. I have a few different octavias right now. I have 2 that are off branded, made by someone sitting in their basement. They both garuntteed that the circuits were exactly the real ones. I'll never know if I don't buy the real one now.
That's the curse of it all for me... if I buy second hand equipment it just makes me want the real deal.

I need a real Uni Vibe also !
I'm using the Sabbadius Funky Vibe Woodstock edition right now. It's pretty close but not strong enough. It need to be more aggressive on the tone a bit...
I have a Shin-ei Vibe Bro also that is really close also....
Are the new Vibe Bro 2's the same circuit?

I need a real Uni Vibe also !
I'm using the Sabbadius Funky Vibe Woodstock edition right now. It's pretty close but not strong enough. It need to be more aggressive on the tone a bit...
I have a Shin-ei Vibe Bro also that is really close also....
Are the new Vibe Bro 2's the same circuit?

Check out the R Weaver Vibes

Check out the R Weaver Vibes
Yes, I've read many reviews on the Violet Vibe and nothing bad was said about them but I'm not so sure it's better than the Sabbadius Funk Vibe Woodstock edition... there's one I want called the Unique Vibe/ Shiftee. That's the one !

Yes, I've read many reviews on the Violet Vibe and nothing bad was said about them but I'm not so sure it's better than the Sabbadius Funk Vibe Woodstock edition... there's one I want called the Unique Vibe/ Shiftee. That's the one !
I got the Shiftee. Great Vibe.

1629972971941.png

The Shiftee is on another level. It was noticeable even next to some other high end vibes. The depth of the throb felt like it was making the speakers pulse in and out in the room. I sold mine for a ridiculous chunk of cash - the offer was too good to pass up. But I havent heard anything else that could match it.

The Shiftee is on another level. It was noticeable even next to some other high end vibes. The depth of the throb felt like it was making the speakers pulse in and out in the room. I sold mine for a ridiculous chunk of cash - the offer was too good to pass up. But I havent heard anything else that could match it.
I have a Vibe Bro that has a really nice sound to it. I've read that the first 100 made are better than any of them due to a business partner leaving Shin ei to make his own vibe called the Sir Henry. What is up with this ? My Vibe Bro is in the 400's. Does that mean it isn't as good sounding as the first 100 ?

I have a Vibe Bro that has a really nice sound to it. I've read that the first 100 made are better than any of them due to a business partner leaving Shin ei to make his own vibe called the Sir Henry. What is up with this ? My Vibe Bro is in the 400's. Does that mean it isn't as good sounding as the first 100 ?

Sir Henry is the one to get - made by the actual designer himself. He created the Vibe Bro and then Shin Ei basically ran with his design and cut him out of the equation.

Sir Henry is the one to get - made by the actual designer himself. He created the Vibe Bro and then Shin Ei basically ran with his design and cut him out of the equation.
The only Vibe I want now is a Unique Vibe or an original Uni Vibe, of course...

It's still in transit. It seems to be stuck over in Japan but it's moving. I just got an update yesterday that it's waiting for flight departure. Soon, I would think. It can't be much longer now.

Quick google search of "is viugou legit" shows nothing but bad shit. I just looked and they have 91 Gibson LP Studios for like $70 etc....gotta be a scam site :(
It's getting close. It just processed through customs here in ICS New York......

Back