Whats your favorite super strat you own...

dwizted

This is mine a Gibson WRC with a Bareknuckle miracle man bridge, stock middle and a Seymour Duncan hot rails neck. This guitar sounds so thick and juicy with this pick up configuration . She plays like a dream and the neck feels just right in my hands. The ebony fretboard feels silky smooth as well.

I don't know if it counts... But it feels like one.

It's a Fender Deluxe FMT. Anniversary I think it might be too. Can't remember. Ebony fretboard. The ball bearing nut. Locking tuner, great trem. HSS configuration.

I painted it metallic purple, but that's the only thing I have changed. I really love that guitar. A super Strat indeed.

Probably my Leather and Metal 1992 (have to double check that) Ibanez USA custom or my USRG20 in purple AA flame top. Has the PBC designed truss rod idea. Great great axe and it plays like a dream.

1988 Anderson Grand Am Lam. Favorite guitar I've ever played. Warm, fat with huge sustain but very alive and resonant, too. Every other guitar I've played tends to lean one way or the other (e.g, warm but not resonant or resonant but not as much sustain, etc). Something about this one is perfect to me.

I only own one so by default it is my Tom Anderson Drop Top. Regardless, it be difficult to surpass.

My Suhr Modern Custom:

551777_4306147727707_1781105543_n.jpg

W.

Heritage Softail":2grbgsjb said:
steve_k":2grbgsjb said:
Here's mine. It's had a few mods...

ss_zps3a27fe22.jpg

You gotta quit posting posting these private Ken Lawrence guitars... We're all getting jealous.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is that the Playskool mod? Lucky bastard.....

So much tone dude.... :D

steve_k":1gfq0yyi said:
Mailman1971":1gfq0yyi said:
Heritage Softail":1gfq0yyi said:
Here's mine. It's had a few mods...

ss_zps3a27fe22.jpg

You gotta quit posting posting these private Ken Lawrence guitars... We're all getting jealous.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is that the Playskool mod? Lucky bastard.....

So much tone dude.... :D
dibs

It has too much sentimental value.... :thumbsup:
Glad you back out of the deal. I was ready to strip it down and refinish it. Maybe a new floyd.

It's a toss up between the only two superstrats I own....my two Suhr Custom Moderns. I like both equally, so I really couldn't say.

SuhrModern-CurlyKoa1-1_zps6db6b19a.png
SuhrModern-PurpleNova1-Copy_zps98b934b0.png

Back