Where Can I Order Panel Mount Cables?

spanny

Good morning all! I'm looking into order a couple panel mount XLR cables but not finding anywhere online to do so. I suck at making cables so was hoping instead of ordering the parts and failing miserably at trying to make them, there was a website out there that has these cables ready to go.

Thanks in advance!

Are you looking for cables or jacks for mounting to a panel? Either way, I'd look at Redco Audio.

Oh, and everyone sucks with a soldering iron until they get a bunch of experience. Soldering up your own panel is a great way to get good. It's cheaper, you make it how you want it, and by the time you finish, you'll be a wizard with an iron. I believe in you. :thumbsup:

Are you looking for cables or jacks for mounting to a panel? Either way, I'd look at Redco Audio.

Oh, and everyone sucks with a soldering iron until they get a bunch of experience. Soldering up your own panel is a great way to get good. It's cheaper, you make it how you want it, and by the time you finish, you'll be a wizard with an iron. I believe in you. :thumbsup:

I was looking for a cable with a panel mount connector on one end and a standard connector on the other.

And I appreciate your confidence in me! :)

I was looking for a cable with a panel mount connector on one end and a standard connector on the other.

And I appreciate your confidence in me! :)
Well, you have options. If you really don't want to solder, you can get feed through panel mount connectors that have male on one side and female on the other. Then you can get whatever XLR patch cables your heart desires. I still reccomend building them. Redco bulk cable is cheap and great, and XLR is pretty easy to solder. Just remember to put the end covers on the cable before you solder the end. Whichever way you go, check out Redco.

I'm pretty sure Redco can build a custom breakout panel and make all the cables also.

Back