Who's using the SAT switch live?

Thanks. Yes, I originally didn't either. Then I engaged it for a length of time. Recently went back to without and noticed it really tightens the amp up. Very clear and punchy, but a bit stiffer to play. Great for rythm. Think I'm going back to SAT for next gig as it makes it easier to play. Wish I could have it off for rythm, then on for leads.

Are you not able to turn the Sat switch on and off with a footswitch? Does the volume change when you kick in the Sat switch?

John 14:6":zgmob58z said:
Are you not able to turn the Sat switch on and off with a footswitch? Does the volume change when you kick in the Sat switch?

At least with the BE100, the SAT switch reduces volume quite a bit and it's not foot-switchable.

I don't use mine. I just kick on the HBE channel if i need more gain.

I use mine at home ... does wonders for low volume toanz ... Don't need it live, too much gain when cranked up.

I go back and forth too.If I use sat,I try not to engage all the other switches as sat seems to add so much of everything.Dave hit such a big homerun with the BE100.

The SAT switch is the best mod on the BE100 IMHO. I play humbugys so I never use FAT, and C45 is too modern for me. Love the FAT at home but in the band I like straight BE.

And, I'm back to not using it again. Ask me again in 2 weeks and I'll probably have changed my mind again... :D

Back