Why does your Average TGP Member and readers/listeners of CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes...... Hate Jewish People and support the Iranian Regime?!?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
I suppose you support a global melting pot. That's pretty woke mate. The destruction of the west... Let the world in eh....

Well Germany didn't....

Now look at what has happened to Europe with the opposite philosophy.

Maybe the truth is in the middle.
Well at least you're not speaking German.

🤭
 
It's relatively objective when it comes to history (unlike you). I've always said those things here - before AI existed - ask @Floyd Eye

History is history.
Yes yes..... embrace the brain rot/mediocrity 😂
 
Fuhrer of the United States of WokeMerica...... Democrat Nazi Socialist Communist, Adolf Mamdani :yes:


 
Last edited:
Well at least you're not speaking German.

🤭
I can speak German. I married a German. Better than Americanised slang whatever it is you speak over there. Corrupted Webster-ese.... The guy that stuffed English to be contrarian and a nationalistic POS. How is the US behaving any better than Germany? Let's invade Greenland... Let's stick 50% tariffs on Canada - that'll piss them off. How else can we offend our long time friends and neighbours. Let's start a war, lose, panic and ask everyone else to pay for the stuff up through levies... Cry that they don't send ships to long term fix the strait of homuz while the US goes home... Make your own bed and lie in it. Dumbarses.
 
I can speak German. I married a German. Better than Americanised slang whatever it is you speak over there. Corrupted Webster-ese.... The guy that stuffed English to be contrarian and a nationalistic POS. How is the US behaving any better than Germany? Let's invade Greenland... Let's stick 50% tariffs on Canada - that'll piss them off. How else can we offend our long time friends and neighbours.
I was being facetious.

If I give my thoughts I'd be labeled a Nazi.
 
I was being facetious.

If I give my thoughts I'd be labeled a Nazi.
Well it's one thing to be a Nazi and I'm not that extreme that's for sure. They did some terrible things - unforgivable things... but the pendulum swung way to far in the other direction after the war and now just about every European country, Australia, NZ, Canada and the US to some degree is in a mess. Like I said somewhere before... the truth is in the middle somewhere. Somewhere where those countries could have retained their demographics and culture.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lol
Well it's one thing to be a Nazi and I'm not that extreme that's for sure. They did some terrible things - unforgivable things... but the pendulum swung way to far in the other direction after the war and now just about every European country, Australia, NZ, Canada and the US to some degree is in a mess. Like I said somewhere before... the truth is in the middle somewhere. Somewhere where those countries could have retained their demographics and culture.
Yeah. Well we had Amin Al-Husseini who was allied with the Nazis so we already get the Nazi label regardless. Had the war gone the other direction I would likely not even be here in the US and still on our generational farm.

General Patton did say something along the lines of "we fought the wrong enemy" then conveniently died in an accident.
 
Why doesn't this POS Nazi Socialist Communist Democrat ask that Palestine and Iran does the same and follow his ridiculous double standards and retarded nonsense...... These Socialist Communist Democrat Scum are Nazis :yes:


Fuhrer Adolf Mamdani hates America, Americans, Israel, Jewish people and Democracy just like your average TGP members 😡


 
Last edited:
Why doesn't this POS Nazi Socialist Communist Democrat ask that Palestine and Iran does the same and follow his ridiculous double standards and retarded nonsense...... These Socialist Communist Democrat Scum as Nazis :yes:


Fuhrer Adolf Mamdani hates America, Americans, Israel, Jewish people and Democracy just like your average TGP members 😡



Are you doing anything substantive, outside of constantly bitching in a long, lost corner of a guitar forum, to affect the situations that seem to be so important to you? Serious question…
 
I can speak German. I married a German. Better than Americanised slang whatever it is you speak over there. Corrupted Webster-ese.... The guy that stuffed English to be contrarian and a nationalistic POS. How is the US behaving any better than Germany? Let's invade Greenland... Let's stick 50% tariffs on Canada - that'll piss them off. How else can we offend our long time friends and neighbours. Let's start a war, lose, panic and ask everyone else to pay for the stuff up through levies... Cry that they don't send ships to long term fix the strait of homuz while the US goes home... Make your own bed and lie in it. Dumbarses.
Yeah nah, I'll Americanize ya real quick. White oak smoked ribs, toilets that flush the correct way. Sold in an instant.
 
Are you doing anything substantive, outside of constantly bitching in a long, lost corner of a guitar forum, to affect the situations that seem to be so important to you? Serious question…
Destiny Manifest in many ways and forms.....

And I have a knack of seeing destiny ahead of the "experts" and here yet again calling out these Nazi Socialist Communist in the Democratic party like Adolf Mamdani.
 
Destiny Manifest in many ways and forms.....

And I have a knack of seeing destiny ahead of the "experts" and here yet again calling out these Nazi Socialist Communist in the Democratic party like Adolf Mamdani.
“Destiny manifest”… Um, what? Again with the “ahead of the experts” claims. Oh, and you didn’t even come close to answering the question.

Maybe try again?
 
“Destiny manifest”… Um, what? Again with the “ahead of the experts” claims. Oh, and you didn’t even come close to answering the question.

Maybe try again?
Im making it known ahead of the "experts" not sure what more you want me to do....... Im just a dude :dunno:
 
Last edited:
Both Hitler and Mamdani hate Jewish people, Hate America and promote the genocide of Jewish people..... :yes:


Mamdani promotes a Holocaust by supporting the Iranian Regime just like Hitler...... :yes:


Mamdani is an Anti-Semite just like Hitler.....:yes:



He even has a mustache just like Hitler......:yes:




Adolf Mamdani and these Nazi Socialist Communist Democrats aren't fooling anyone :dunno:




1000000894.jpg
1000000896.jpg
1000000895.jpg
 

US lost sovereignty to Israel long ago – Tucker Carlson

“Trump got into this war because he was pushed by Israel. I saw that happen. I’m not guessing. That’s not anti-Semitism. That’s a fact. I was disgusted by it, as I think most Americans were,” he said, adding that dissident Republicans, including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Thomas Massie, were “driven out” of the party.​

“I think America lost its sovereignty many years ago. The CIA and Mossad have worked together – in some cases, really as one – for over 60 years,” Carlson said.

“There is a long track record of the United States and its 350 million people being misused by Israeli intelligence.”

Carlson claimed that Israel fed the US false intelligence that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction in order to justify the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and that Israel sold Trump “the lie” that killing Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei would trigger the collapse of the Iranian government.

Although Trump has denied that he entered the war with Iran solely because of Israel, he said in a recent interview, “Israel would have been blown up a long time ago had I not got involved.”
 

US lost sovereignty to Israel long ago – Tucker Carlson​

​

“Trump got into this war because he was pushed by Israel. I saw that happen. I’m not guessing. That’s not anti-Semitism. That’s a fact. I was disgusted by it, as I think most Americans were,” he said, adding that dissident Republicans, including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Thomas Massie, were “driven out” of the party.​

“I think America lost its sovereignty many years ago. The CIA and Mossad have worked together – in some cases, really as one – for over 60 years,” Carlson said.

“There is a long track record of the United States and its 350 million people being misused by Israeli intelligence.”

Carlson claimed that Israel fed the US false intelligence that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction in order to justify the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and that Israel sold Trump “the lie” that killing Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei would trigger the collapse of the Iranian government.

Although Trump has denied that he entered the war with Iran solely because of Israel, he said in a recent interview, “Israel would have been blown up a long time ago had I not got involved.”


You really have gone all in on the Tucker Carlson-Israel grift, haven't you?
There's more than enough to criticize the Israeli government for without having to go full in on the whole conspiracy theory Israel/MOSSAD controls the world nonsense.
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
25
Views
2K
Monkey Man
Monkey Man
Back
Top