Wizard vs Splawn

Why don't you save your penny and buy the real one?
1.I want order preamp and power amp separately, and you use preamp with ir player in my pedalboard for lives , and use preamp+power amp+real cab for home plaing.
2. What is the point of buying a real one?
I don't have my own specification when buy a real piece.
3. The guy who build amp clones really good guy , which real love his work,
and I trust him more than «original»amps companies

1.I want order preamp and power amp separately, and you use preamp with ir player in my pedalboard for lives , and use preamp+power amp+real cab for home plaing.
Aside from amp builder near your site is good or not good, he's got no his own amp circuit or you don't want to buy his own circuit designed amp from what you said. Right??

Aside from amp builder near your site is good or not good, he's got no his own amp circuit or you don't want to buy his own circuit designed amp from what you said. Right??
He has own circuit ,but one it's rock amp(not low tuned chuga chuga), and two it's modded engl(i subjectively don't like engl-s it's to flat sounding for).

Get him build you a CCV with all the switches etc.

He has own circuit ,but one it's rock amp(not low tuned chuga chuga), and two it's modded engl(i subjectively don't like engl-s it's to flat sounding for).
OK if you are not chasing the original, that's fair enough. I don't know how skilled the amp builder is that you mentioned. But, I highly doubt that he has better skill than Rick and uses high quality parts as what Rick uses. If you got luckily Wizard's schematic and made someone to build the amp, tone will be very different from the original one. You know no one buys 5150/6505 or Recto to cover SLO tone. Anyway good luck with finiding the tone you after.

Last edited:
But seriously @John_ne_ - you are not going to be able to get someone to build you an amp that is going to match an Ubershall, or Splawn, or Wizard, or Knucklehead, or Friedman, or Cameron, or Marshall, or Mesa, or etc, or etc.

You don't want to buy or even try an amp. We've tried to help. With all of your threads. Hoping you can convert this to English correctly but please stop trolling us :LOL:

Bye-

You can ask other people's opinions all day long, but at the end of the day, nothing is going to give you an accurate idea of which amp is better for you other than playing them all, which evidently you can't do. Plus, if you're asking with the intention of having someone build you a clone, no matter how good that clone is, it ain't gonna sound exactly like the real thing because of different components etc.

You can ask other people's opinions all day long, but at the end of the day, nothing is going to give you an accurate idea of which amp is better for you other than playing them all, which evidently you can't do. Plus, if you're asking with the intention of having someone build you a clone, no matter how good that clone is, it ain't gonna sound exactly like the real thing because of different components etc.
I'm just collecting opinions from different people to get a rough idea of these amps. That all.

Back