WTB Mark IIC+ Coliseum

Exo-metal

Please PM me and expect a smooth deal. Does not have to be mint condition due to how many were made.

No. How's that !!!

Good Luck. I hunted over a decade. I have a line on another one but its kind of a desperation sale or I will get it in probate....

You must not be a good hunter and you sure don't know how to make friends. Best of luck to you in the future on both fag.

exo-metal":1mwfmmvw said:
You must not be a good hunter and you sure don't know how to make friends. Best of luck to you in the future on both fag.

I am sure that the moderators would love to pay attention to your use of homophobic terms. I am gay and you are a homophobic piece of shit.

Your not going to find one.

I don't give af you think you are. I heard all about you from Bendinell who is a good friend of mine. You know nothing in comparison and if u think this is a place that cares how you feel about sucking dick we don't.

exo-metal":hofuorwl said:
I don't give af you think you are. I heard all about you from Bendinell who is a good friend of mine. You know nothing in comparison and if u think this is a place that cares how you feel about sucking dick we don't.

Bendinelli. Good man, unlike you. I highly doubt you are friends as he is an open minded free spirit who would rather talk about politics and the environment that amps to assholes like you. Noticed you awesome list of Mesa gear.

That is why I was cited for my research in Vintage Guitar Magazine.

You are a boorish homophobic piece of excrement.

You called me the fag.

Good luck with all your feelings, maybe hair pulling will become a Olympic sport and you can get a medal for being a pussy :D

Scumback Speakers":1hz4x41x said:
exo-metal":1hz4x41x said:
Please PM me and expect a smooth deal.
I just sold exo-metal a pair of Creamback G12M's. He called me, he paid me in five minutes. That seemed like a smooth deal to me.

Are you officially sanctioning homophobia ?

MARK2C":3vlpfviq said:
Of course not. A few of my best friends are gay. I'm just saying I had a smooth deal with exo-metal last week. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't support homophobia not cool. Sorry MARK2C. Lots of folks joke here and that's fine and I also don't like super stiff forums where you cant say anything off color.

MARK2C":hngc43a9 said:
Scumback Speakers":hngc43a9 said:
exo-metal":hngc43a9 said:
I just sold exo-metal a pair of Creamback G12M's. He called me, he paid me in five minutes. That seemed like a smooth deal to me.

Youre fuckn silly GTHFOH

panhead":1tmnjkmu said:
MARK2C":1tmnjkmu said:
Scumback Speakers":1tmnjkmu said:
exo-metal":1tmnjkmu said:

Youre fuckn silly GTHFOH
Right?

The problem I have, is this..
Exo got a 14 day ‘timeout’ for his response to someone who shit on HIS thread.
Now, not condoning the language he used BUT it’s only fair imo that 2C gets a timeout as well. No?
Then again, no one gives 2 shits about the ‘no political talk’ rule on the first page so who knows.
No shitting on someone’s classified ad correct?
That’s what I always understood.
Carry on.

Back