Xitone FRFR ISP Stealth

PeteLaramee

I'm getting rid of various things I have sitting around.

Pair of Xitone Passive 1x12 FRFR wedge speakers. Both in Excellent + condition (If there are any blemishes on either I can't find them) - $375 each pp'd and shipped UPS Ground. $325 each if I don't have to ship these bastards! I'm willing to meet up halfway if you're relatively close.

Matrix GT800FX Power Amp - Good Condition - SOLD!

TC Electronic G Major 2 - still has the plastic screen cover attached. SOLD!

ISP Stealth Power Amp - The power led/light doesn't come on, but otherwise works perfectly. Comes with rack attachments and original box. $180 pp'd and shipped UPS Ground.

BTPA patch panel I had made for my old Fractal Audio Axe Fx II (I am not selling any of my Fractal gear), but can be used for anything really. Has Speakon speaker, TRS, Powercon, 7-pin midi, USB, and XLR connections (some with pass-thru and some with 3' male connectors and 2 female edison power connectors on the back side. Last time I checked all connections work perfectly. $120 pp'd and shipped.

I am open to package deal offers. I also have various racks, Furman Power Conditioners, Patch Panels, Speakon connectors, etc available for package deals, but don't bother to contact me just for a Furman, rack, or patch cable. etc.

The only trades I'd be interested in would be a 6 or 7 string Ibanez RG, Charvel So-Cal, San Dimas, DK24, Fractal FX8.

00c0c_lBRn5piuVse_1200x900.jpg

00C0C_aW53CdJHqxF_1200x900.jpg

00808_hpW0TdFsdbJ_1200x900.jpg

00c0c_708KooeExgA_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_7uCsRhDsilU_1200x900.jpg

Back