Yeah I finally got it

and now we have the monkeypox. is this real? How is this possible? So much death, suffering and sadness. I just don't understand it. I'm not afraid, I've had it twice..but the fear from most people because you just don't know how it's going to affect each person individually. It really angers me. It really, really does.

I wouldn't put too much worry into monkeypox yet. Lets see if becomes a big problem. It may or may not.

I don’t completely dismiss it either. When vaccines are released they ready need to be done to everyone otherwise it doesn’t take long to pass to the unvaccinated and it literally mutates every time it jumps hosts. To give to everyone in a globalized society a vaccine in a short time just isn’t logistically feasible.

By now the original vaccines do nothing. If we end up with a yearly type vaccine in which new vaccines are developed seasonally the expectation should never be made that you won’t get it.

I like to use the seatbelt analogy in that “new” vaccines behave similarly. Seatbelts do statistically show benefit compared to no restraints, but they won’t prevent an accident and there a good chance they don't prevent some effect of the accident. Your injuries are dependent on other factors as well.

Well said... vaccines like these are also made to wear off thus lowering their effectiveness over time. But this also a good thing for those who think they are being implanted with a chip. We are always playing catch up to mutations, that's Just the nature of the beast.

Well said... vaccines like these are also made to wear off thus lowering their effectiveness over time. But this also a good thing for those who think they are being implanted with a chip. We are always playing catch up to mutations, that's Just the nature of the beast.
just like the flu shots imo. I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I think these rona vaccines were just to rushed. kinda scary.

This matches what I observed and was told by travel nurses when my wife was hosptalized. The entire time she was in the covid ward 60-75% of the patients were vaxxed.

I learned this because my wife was sleeping 23 hours a day and I started visiting with patients whose family would not visit a covid ward. The nurses would get consent for me to visit them. I would sit with them, talk, hold their hand. Almost all of them did not make it. I just didn’t want them to go alone. The vast majority would cry and say things like “I did everything they said to do, and now I’m here, I’m dying”. It was gut wrenching.

I was talking to nurses and mentioned this observation and that it must be a local anomaly. They said “No, it is this way everywhere”. These are nurses that follow the outbreaks around the country. It was a very sobering realization.

At the time I was unvaxxed. I got the J&J (No MRNA here thank you) because if there was any chance that it would prevent me from going down hard too, I hd to take the risk. My wife and I both could not be down.
So sad. Thanks for sharing and being a real human being when a stranger/s needed you most. I dislike what they did to people in the early days with preventing family from being there at their side. I just don't get why they did that. The risk was for the family to take and now think of the regret they have armed with the knowledge they have now. In Canada I know it exposed our health care system for not having enough staff and beds. But that's a whole other topic all together.

just like the flu shots imo. I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I think these rona vaccines were just to rushed. kinda scary.
Flu shots are a total guess and most of the time they miss their mark because by the time they are out, the virus is completely diff. They are just a forecast. Sometimes they get it better than others though

This matches what I observed and was told by travel nurses when my wife was hosptalized. The entire time she was in the covid ward 60-75% of the patients were vaxxed.

I learned this because my wife was sleeping 23 hours a day and I started visiting with patients whose family would not visit a covid ward. The nurses would get consent for me to visit them. I would sit with them, talk, hold their hand. Almost all of them did not make it. I just didn’t want them to go alone. The vast majority would cry and say things like “I did everything they said to do, and now I’m here, I’m dying”. It was gut wrenching.

I was talking to nurses and mentioned this observation and that it must be a local anomaly. They said “No, it is this way everywhere”. These are nurses that follow the outbreaks around the country. It was a very sobering realization.

At the time I was unvaxxed. I got the J&J (No MRNA here thank you) because if there was any chance that it would prevent me from going down hard too, I hd to take the risk. My wife and I both could not be down.
You're a genuinely great human being. I'm not sure I could have emotionally handled that myself.

You're a genuinely great human being. I'm not sure I could have emotionally handled that myself.
To be perfectly honest they were helping me as much as I was helping them.

My wife was pretty much unresponsive for 7 days. The doctors did not expect her to survive. When pressed, one doctor told me that she might have “a 25% chance on a good day”. The hospital chaplain said “Her fate is in God’s hands”. I had to plan for a funeral home, get her will ouy, and sign end of life directives.

I was sitting there, pretty much living in her room. Watching her vitals. Hoping for the best. Frankly expecting death to come every time I nodded off.

It was the most impotent I have ever felt in my 55 years on this planet.

I noticed that many patients were not getting visitors. I mean, who in their right mind wants to go into a Covid ward? I was already wearing PPE and a respirator full time, so I decided to volunteer.

Visiting with the patients gave me something to do. It let me help someone even as I was utterly incapable of doing anything for my wife. It gave me some sense of purpose when my family’s future was completely out of my hands.

and now we have the monkeypox. is this real? How is this possible? So much death, suffering and sadness. I just don't understand it. I'm not afraid, I've had it twice..but the fear from most people because you just don't know how it's going to affect each person individually. It really angers me. It really, really does.
Just keep on rockin’ man and be mindful.
I just keep a keen eye on what’s going on right in front of me.
We are fragile mortals…human beings..
I hope I can live to the times of human digitization so I can LIVE FOREVER.
But!!!
That will never work out on the backside..
WHY?
Because Life EATS Life…..onto the next molecule..
I won’t even tell y’all my own private horror show story of it all.
-Look after yourself & those amongst you!!!

Well, since we are sharing…. My wife and I just got it 6 weeks ago. We are fine. This strain going around is not severe.

Nobody in my family has ever gotten this cancer thing…it’s just BS scare tactics to drive more $$$ to the medical-industrial complex !!!

The media doesn’t want to give all of the facts, but there’s certain lifestyles that increase your chances of getting it. This demographic has been identified since early on.

I just googled "monkeypox gay" and every media network has reported on it.

The media doesn’t want to give all of the facts, but there’s certain lifestyles that increase your chances of getting it. This demographic has been identified since early on.

The funny thing is, in the 80's they labelled AIDS as "that" disease among " those" types of people who lived that lifestyle. Now because they are so careful with what they say, they have to tip toe around the wording a bit but can't look anything other than divisive. They are screwed one way or another. I saw an article telling gay people they should limit their partners lol.. that was a health Canada recommendation. If I was single and could pull girls at the rate a gay person can meet guys, how likely do you think I would be to limit anything? It's going to spread. If the fate of the world is in someone's pants, they are bound to make the WRONG decision.

The funny thing is, in the 80's they labelled AIDS as "that" disease among " those" types of people who lived that lifestyle. Now because they are so careful with what they say, they have to tip toe around the wording a bit but can't look anything other than divisive. They are screwed one way or another. I saw an article telling gay people they should limit their partners lol.. that was a health Canada recommendation. If I was single and could pull girls at the rate a gay person can meet guys, how likely do you think I would be to limit anything? It's going to spread. If the fate of the world is in someone's pants, they are bound to make the WRONG decision.
At least hoping it hits Trudeau, mayor Pete the fruit, Beo the cupcake (could you imagine people called you Beto and you liked it?) fuck some Monkeys and die from it.

Back