Yeah I finally got it

My friend's wife passed as well as my buddy's Mom. Both had a situation like Mailman's where they were sick, then gone.

I know people get upset about masks, vaccines, etc. and a lot of people are not afraid of getting COV-19. I would tell people that masks and all of the other precautions are so we don't get thr folks with preconditions sick. That first go round I had with COV-19, was an out of body experience. One day, I stared at the ceiling for the entire day. Felt like a zombie.

Damn, this hits hard.

Be careful out there guys. As many of us know this was actually Dan's second round of COVID, he had the original strain early on. There's no rhyme to reason if this shit will take you out or not, roll of the dice.

RIP Brother
Yeah they’re saying the newest versions are so different and evolved from the first versions that it won’t matter if you’ve had it before. The newest version has some 30 changes in the spike protein alone which is more than what made up the original strain in total.

I’m asthmatic and although I cought this new version and kicked it, I’m struggling with the aftermath. Fighting off respiratory infections and having to do chest X-rays to assess the damage. I’m covid negative but I’ve never been healed from this. I’ve had the flu, strep, pneumonia, and all of those are walks in the park compared to what I’m going through now.

I’m sad it took Dan’s life and I wasn’t even aware he was sick with covid again. I kept in touch with a few people here that are friends and also going through covid. It helps to check on one another and share symptoms and game plans of what we are doing. We may not agree with treatment options but having it and fighting it together makes it a bit less scary. I just hate I didn’t know Dan was sick at all

It helps to check on one another and share symptoms and game plans of what we are doing. We may not agree with treatment options but having it and fighting it together makes it a bit less scary. I just hate I didn’t know Dan was sick at all
I prepared for getting covid. I got ivermectin, HCQ, steroids, an inhaler an oxygen meter, etc. When I got covid, I took ivermectin for four days. After day one, I was feeling better. I cleared the virus in those 4 days. Had post nasal drip for two weeks. The post nasal drip worried me, so I took an antibiotic and steroids to prevent a sinus/chest infection.

I prepared for getting covid. I got ivermectin, HCQ, steroids, an inhaler an oxygen meter, etc. When I got covid, I took ivermectin for four days. After day one, I was feeling better. I cleared the virus in those 4 days. Had post nasal drip for two weeks. The post nasal drip worried me, so I took an antibiotic and steroids to prevent a sinus/chest infection.
It’s sad that the only “approved” treatments are patented drugs and hospitals, pharmacies, big tech and media are in collusion with big pharma to prevent any cheap treatments. Thousands were deprived of life due to not being able to treat while symptoms are still manageable. Blood on big pharma’s hands, all to get rich.

Last edited:
What’s shocking is that Dan didn’t know the number he typed for his age in the how old are you page would be his last. To me that’s a huge eye opener. We aren’t guaranteed tomorrow folks. Just because we survive the first round of covid doesn’t mean the second can’t get you. Stay safe out there and RIP Dan.

What’s shocking is that Dan didn’t know the number he typed for his age in the how old are you page would be his last. To me that’s a huge eye opener. We aren’t guaranteed tomorrow folks. Just because we survive the first round of covid doesn’t mean the second can’t get you. Stay safe out there and RIP Dan.
What’s really shocking is this thread (about Dan) has turned into a Covid scare piece. Very similar to watching the MSM for the last 2 years.

Yeah they’re saying the newest versions are so different and evolved from the first versions that it won’t matter if you’ve had it before. The newest version has some 30 changes in the spike protein alone which is more than what made up the original strain in total.

I’m asthmatic and although I cought this new version and kicked it, I’m struggling with the aftermath. Fighting off respiratory infections and having to do chest X-rays to assess the damage. I’m covid negative but I’ve never been healed from this. I’ve had the flu, strep, pneumonia, and all of those are walks in the park compared to what I’m going through now.

I’m sad it took Dan’s life and I wasn’t even aware he was sick with covid again. I kept in touch with a few people here that are friends and also going through covid. It helps to check on one another and share symptoms and game plans of what we are doing. We may not agree with treatment options but having it and fighting it together makes it a bit less scary. I just hate I didn’t know Dan was sick at all

I just picked up another puffer just in case. You guys with asthma who have caught this are making me nervous for my asthma. Have been really careful during pandemic and wearing masks even though I look stupid now compared to most when in a store but I'd prefer to avoid it while I can. My eldest goes to school in Sept though so I am probably screwed then. Really sucks for those who are immune compromised or have health issues that are exploited by this virus. You just can't know if it is a sniffle or visit to ICU. Start exercising everyone and get that Vitamin D in ya. Some Israeli studies have shown good results with vintamin D

What’s really shocking is this thread (about Dan) has turned into a Covid scare piece. Very similar to watching the MSM for the last 2 years.

I don't think it is a scare piece. Just a conversation. While MSM has jumped all over the fear wagon, people on the other side of the debate have turned to completely ignoring the virus and chaulking it up to a cold. The truth lies somewhere in the middle of those two and there is no way to really know if you will survive it. I think that's worth talking about and sharing experiences.

It’s sad that the only “approved” treatments are patented drugs and hospitals, pharmacies, big tech and media are in collusion with big pharma to prevent any cheap treatments. Thousands were deprived of life due to not being able to treat while symptoms are still manageable. Blood on big pharma’s hands, all to get rich.

I think we can all at least agree with that. There have been so many lawsuits that come out after the fact with regards to treatments that caused high amounts of complications and or death and they seem to have gotten a pass by paying out millions. Problem is, you make 1 billion but pay out 600 million, you've still got 400 million in the bank and on to the next. I am happy that they were able to develop vaccines but think they were totally negligent across the globe in making other recommendations that might have been life savers such as alternate medication and vitamin cocktails for example. They blew it on that because they bought so much vaccine up.

I don't think it is a scare piece. Just a conversation. While MSM has jumped all over the fear wagon, people on the other side of the debate have turned to completely ignoring the virus and chaulking it up to a cold. The truth lies somewhere in the middle of those two and there is no way to really know if you will survive it. I think that's worth talking about and sharing experiences.
Well, since we are sharing…. My wife and I just got it 6 weeks ago. We are fine. This strain going around is not severe.

BTW, you just stated in an above post, “guys were making you nervous”. That’s the whole reason I posted my thoughts.

Do what you feel you must to feel/be safe. If it were me, I’d be playing that new Flying V you scored and enjoy your day! 😁

Not vaxxed. Never got it. Wife had BAAAD early March 2020. They wouldn't even test her it was soo early, but said if it gets worse, go to ER. She didn't want to die alone in ER, so she tuffed it out at home. Shitty 3 weeks. She's been vaxxed 2xs since. Got it again Xmas of 2021. Not as bad, but not great either.

I Got sick for a good 3 weeks mid June (like 2 days after I got back for a very chill adult resort in Cancun). Little bit of stomach bug, mild fever for 1st 3 days (100.3 was highest, not even to 101). Cough and chest, sinus. NO loss of smell or taste. Felt shitty but Pneumonia in my 30s was waaay worse). I have gotten sick several xs (virus mostly) when I have returned from tropical (non US) vacations.
I am no picture of health having had 2 heart attacks before age 48, 2 spinal surgeries and carpal tunnel release on both hands all 2nd half of last year.

They ain't gonna vaxx me.

Not vaxxed. Never got it. Wife had BAAAD early March 2020. They wouldn't even test her it was soo early, but said if it gets worse, go to ER. She didn't want to die alone in ER, so she tuffed it out at home. Shitty 3 weeks. She's been vaxxed 2xs since. Got it again Xmas of 2021. Not as bad, but not great either.

I Got sick for a good 3 weeks mid June (like 2 days after I got back for a very chill adult resort in Cancun). Little bit of stomach bug, mild fever for 1st 3 days (100.3 was highest, not even to 101). Cough and chest, sinus. NO loss of smell or taste. Felt shitty but Pneumonia in my 30s was waaay worse). I have gotten sick several xs (virus mostly) when I have returned from tropical (non US) vacations.
I am no picture of health having had 2 heart attacks before age 48, 2 spinal surgeries and carpal tunnel release on both hands all 2nd half of last year.

They ain't gonna vaxx me.
Glad your ok.

At this point, anyone still thinking the available vaccine does anything at all, is living in a dream. It doesn’t work.

Where I live, our local hospital has more vaccinated patients than non vaccinated EVERY day, related to Covid. Been that way since they started sending the daily reports out about a year ago.

Glad your ok.

At this point, anyone still thinking the available vaccine does anything at all, is living in a dream. It doesn’t work.

Where I live, our local hospital has more vaccinated patients than non vaccinated EVERY day, related to Covid. Been that way since they started sending the daily reports out about a year ago.
I don’t completely dismiss it either. When vaccines are released they ready need to be done to everyone otherwise it doesn’t take long to pass to the unvaccinated and it literally mutates every time it jumps hosts. To give to everyone in a globalized society a vaccine in a short time just isn’t logistically feasible.

By now the original vaccines do nothing. If we end up with a yearly type vaccine in which new vaccines are developed seasonally the expectation should never be made that you won’t get it.

I like to use the seatbelt analogy in that “new” vaccines behave similarly. Seatbelts do statistically show benefit compared to no restraints, but they won’t prevent an accident and there a good chance they don't prevent some effect of the accident. Your injuries are dependent on other factors as well.

Glad your ok.

This matches what I observed and was told by travel nurses when my wife was hosptalized. The entire time she was in the covid ward 60-75% of the patients were vaxxed.

I learned this because my wife was sleeping 23 hours a day and I started visiting with patients whose family would not visit a covid ward. The nurses would get consent for me to visit them. I would sit with them, talk, hold their hand. Almost all of them did not make it. I just didn’t want them to go alone. The vast majority would cry and say things like “I did everything they said to do, and now I’m here, I’m dying”. It was gut wrenching.

I was talking to nurses and mentioned this observation and that it must be a local anomaly. They said “No, it is this way everywhere”. These are nurses that follow the outbreaks around the country. It was a very sobering realization.

At the time I was unvaxxed. I got the J&J (No MRNA here thank you) because if there was any chance that it would prevent me from going down hard too, I hd to take the risk. My wife and I both could not be down.

and now we have the monkeypox. is this real? How is this possible? So much death, suffering and sadness. I just don't understand it. I'm not afraid, I've had it twice..but the fear from most people because you just don't know how it's going to affect each person individually. It really angers me. It really, really does.

and now we have the monkeypox. is this real? How is this possible? So much death, suffering and sadness. I just don't understand it. I'm not afraid, I've had it twice..but the fear from most people because you just don't know how it's going to affect each person individually. It really angers me. It really, really does.
Great question. How is this all possible? It’s bizzaro world we are living in right now.
It gets to you after a while. Wears you down. Makes you angry. Something needs to change. I do know that.

They say it's darkest before the dawn.....

Back