You old guys Remember ‘we are stars’

It’s hard to put into perspective for folks who grew up with the internet how huge it was when something like this dropped - to see all the b-roll and hear all the comments and stuff going on behind the finished recording. My buddies and I wore this out.

Last edited:
Lynch's solo that didn't make the official song release is the best of the bunch IMO. Dude was on top of his game and sounded completely different than anyone else. His side to side vibrato is on display and you can clearly see where Warren D ripped that off.

Followed by Yngwie which was just effortless for that dude.

Followed by the full Eddie Ojeda solo...which is ironic because when I was young, I hated his solo, now I'm like that was tasteful and melodic.

Schons full solo had alot of potential then he kinda loses it at the end but you can tell his has total command of the guitar and improv.

Worst of the bunch IMO was Vivian and Carlos which "at that time" they were two of my favorite players which Campbell still is. I think he was probably a little psyched out.

Lynch's solo that didn't make the official song release is the best of the bunch IMO. Dude was on top of his game and sounded completely different than anyone else. His side to side vibrato is on display and you can clearly see where Warren D ripped that off.

Followed by Yngwie which was just effortless for that dude.

Followed by the full Eddie Ojeda solo...which is ironic because when I was young, I hated his solo, now I'm like that was tasteful and melodic.

Schons full solo had alot of potential then he kinda loses it at the end but you can tell his has total command of the guitar and improv.

Worst of the bunch IMO was Vivian and Carlos which "at that time" they were two of my favorite players which Campbell still is. I think he was probably a little psyched out.

Altho I love Brad Gillis, I thought his stuff sucked on it.

Back